[𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦] (12) ✔︎

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

STANDING OUTSIDE OF THE TOMB WHERE STEFAN AND KATHERINE CURRENTLY RESIDED, Damon was explaining to Stefan the Elena drama for the day. She had stupidly tried stealing the moonstone because she wanted to be the selfless hero but luckily Bonnie spelled the house so she couldn't leave. Cassandra didn't exactly care if Elena got herself killed, it was the doppleganger trying to lure Klaus to Mystic Falls which didn't sit right with her and that she was trying to stop.

Stefan wasn't thrilled with the news, especially since his entire life now was devoted to the girl. Boring. Cassandra wished he was more like his human self or the Ripper side of him. At least he would be more fun then he is right now and would have more purpose than just being Elena's protector. "You trapped her in the house?" He asks with a scoff as he gives a stern look to both his brother and Cassandra who weren't affected by it at all. Damon only shrugs as he licks his bottom lip.

"It's for the best, trust me." Damon tells him with a slight roll of his eyes. Honestly, trapping Elena in her house was probably the best idea they could come up with. "Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad that me and witchy are even getting along." He admits before grabbing his bag off of his shoulder and opening it. "Brought you this. Care package. Candles, lanterns and... Lunch." Damon finishes as he holds up a bottle of blood, shaking it a little but Stefan didn't seem to move an inch at the mention of food.

"If you give that to me you know in just gonna have to share it with her." Stefan announces which causes Katherine to come from the shadows, smirking at the two raven haired vampires, giving them a small wave.

"Or just drink it all." Cassandra mutters with a scoff, she wanted to leave already but Stefan was being too stubborn.

"You seem pretty calm knowing that Klaus is going to hunt you down and kill you all if you mess with his little plan." Katherine points out with a raise of her eyebrow, looking over each of the vampires. Cassandra couldn't help but agree with her on how calm they were acting. She knew first hand how bad Klaus could get.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon shrugs earning an eye roll from Cassandra. He won't be saying that when he is on the other side unable to do anything but watch everyone live their lives. "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure out a way to get you out." He promises his brother who only shakes his head, sighing a little bit as he crosses his arms against his chest.

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe." Stefan tells his brother which makes Cassandra let out a loud groan, earning the others attention. If she had to hear about Elena one more time or was told to protect her, she would actually end up ripping someone's head off.