36 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒]✓

CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX×the decade dance×

×the decade dance×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

KOL STOOD IN FRONT OF CASSANDRA WITH A FAKE LOOK OF PITY ON HIS FACE. He shakes his head, raising an eyebrow at the girl. Cassandra didn't look too pleased to see him as she thought he had left her again. She was angry that he never even said goodbye, thinking that he would've at least had the decency. "This is just downright depressing." He tells her as he walks over from her. Cassandra rolls her eyes, not feeling up to his teasing.

"I thought you were going back to Denver." Cassandra replies unamused as she crosses her arms against her chest. She wasn't up for his company unless he said somewhat of an apology to her.

"I was. Now I'm not yet. Can't I come say hi to my lover?" Kol asks as he wiggles his eyebrows at her but her stoic face made him falter. Usually she would go along with him and even make jokes about them being inseparable but it didn't seem like she was in the mood.

"Why didn't you take me with you?" She asks accusingly as she squints her eyes, a slight glare on her face. Kol furrows his eyebrows for a moment, figuring that was what she must be so angry about.

"I thought you'd want to stay." He admits with a shrug, he would've thought his brothers would be the biggest reason for her staying in this wretched town. Maybe his calculations had been a little off.

"Not anymore. Take me far far away, Kol." Cassandra pleads before wrapping her arms around him. The original is taken aback for a second, not used to this type of affection from the girl. But then he hears her soft cries. A soft breath leaves his lips as he wraps his arms around her, pulling her into a tighter embrace.

"You can't run from your problems, darling." He says after a moment, pulling away from the girl in order to look at her. Cassandra sighs, nodding her head but that wasn't going to stop her from trying.

"I can for a couple more centuries." She points out, wondering if she just left right now, how many years she would have alone before one of the siblings ultimately caught up to her.

"What did my brother's do this time?" Kol questions, the girl never got like this unless it had something to do with Elijah and Klaus. He found it funny how they were always worried about him going off the rails but they were the two siblings who seemed to want to kill each other and practically created a girl who fed on humans to distract herself from them.

"Nik just keeps making the same mistake and I'm done giving him more chances." Cassandra tells him with a frustrated sigh, running her hand through her hair. Kol raises his eyebrows amused, there was no way that was the whole truth but he decided not to question it.