33 × [𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟]✓

CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE× like mother like daughter×

× like mother like daughter×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

DAMON WAS TRYING TO SLEEP IN BUT IT DIDN'T SEEM LIKE THE UNIVERSE WANTED HIM TO. Or whatever was going on in his house. He groans as he puts the pillow over his head to drown out the noise but it didn't help one bit. Squeaks were presenting loudly throughout the house and faint voices. He grumbles, knowing that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep again. Instead, he sits up an annoyed expression on his face as his eyes flicker to Rebekah who was laying next to him, also awake because of the loud noises. "What is that?" Damon asks as he rubs his eyes a little bit. Rebekah sits up, the sheets holding against her body. They listen closely, hearing the loud bangs of something hitting the wall behind Damon's bed. Suddenly, clear moans could be heard from the room next door. Stefan's room. He grumbles, thinking it was Elena and that they had solved their problems. Rebekah raises her eyebrows a little bit, not even having use her vampire hearing to hear the two going at it in the room next door.

"Oh, god. Stefan!" Cassandra moans loudly, gasps leaving her lips as Stefan thrusts into her harder. Rebekah raises her eyebrows as she sees Damon getting out of bed to begin putting clothes on but stopped once he heard the voice.

"That's not Elena." Damon mutters, his eyebrows furrowing for a second. He was trying to make light of the familiar voice but it wasn't coming to him. And he didn't exactly want to listen in more to find out who it was.

"No bloody way." Rebekah gasps, a smirk forming as she immediately figured out who the voice belonged to. Her eyes flicker over to Damon who wore a disgusted expression on his face.

"Fuck, Cassandra." Stefan groans out which makes the two snap their heads towards each other. Damon was surprised that Cassandra and his brother were having sex again, especially since he thought it was only a human Stefan phase.

"You should be glad Stefan is having sex with someone other than Elena." Rebekah announces as she sees how uncomfortable Damon was at hearing the two going at it in the other room.

"Yeah, but I'm not exactly thrilled to hear my baby brother screwing my best friend." Damon groans as he tries to drown out the noise but it was hard to do as you didn't exactly need to have vampire hearing to be able to hear what was going on. Their moans and the bed slamming against the wall was the only thing you could hear in the house.

"Hard and deep it sounds like." Rebekah teases the man who only glares at her. Luckily it stops after a couple seconds which makes Damon internally feel grateful. He did not ever need to hear that again. After they finish getting dressed, they make their way out of Damon's room at the same time as Cassandra and Stefan emerge into the hallway. She was giggling as his hands pull at her waist trying to bring her back into the room. Cassandra only scolds him before his lips attack hers. She moans into his mouth, feeling his hand slide into the slip in her dress. After a couple more moments of them devouring each other, the scene in front of Damon and Rebekah not exactly being pg-13, they pull away from each other.