[𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟] (13) ✔︎

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

AS PER USUAL, Damon had asked Cassandra to come over to his place. She didn't understand why he was so interested to hang out with her but she was bored and there was nothing to do in this town except wait for your impending death. A sigh leaves her lips as she closes the door behind her, glancing around the room. No one seemed to be home by the looks of it but Damon was probably just trying to do a lame attempt at scaring her.

Walking up the stairs, her eyes look around trying to find any sign of either Salvatore's. Running a hand through her hair, Cassandra walks into Damon's bedroom unannounced only to be met with an unpleasant surprise. He had just walked out of his bathroom without a scrap of clothes on his body.

"Damon, put some pants on." She groans as she stares at the man. Damon only shrugs his shoulders, a smirk falling on his lips as he walks closer to the girl. Cassandra didn't hide her glances as she sat on his bed. It wasn't like she was going to do anything with Damon, plus she had already seen it before.

"You should learn to knock." He tells her while wiggling his eyebrows at her. Cassandra only rolls her eyes a little bit as she throws a pillow at him but Damon quickly dodges it.

"You should have the common decency to be dressed when asking someone to come over." She points out with a slight scowl on her face although she wasn't all too serious. She didn't care if he wasn't dressed, he just at least couldn't be fully naked.

"You've seen it before." He states as he leans across her to grab his towel. She only takes it first, hitting him with it earning a slight wince from the man. Damon squints his eyes at her unimpressed before backing away from her.

"And I'm impressed but I'm no longer your sexy hookup." Cassandra points out with a risen eyebrow, watching Damon finally wrap the towel around his waist. He only sighs a little bit as he presses his lips together in a tight line.

"Nope. You're my taken bestie." He states earning a stern expression from the girl. Cassandra only rolls her eyes once more, getting annoyed by the man a little. She wanted to be with Elijah but of course Damon had to call her up for apparently nothing.

"We're not besties." She denies him as she allows herself to fall back on his bed a little more. Damon puts his hand on his chest for a moment, pretending to be offended.

"Oh, come on. You and me against the world!" He announces as he throws the towel in a basket. The raven haired girl only runs a hand through her hair as she gets up from his bed.