[𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑜] (23) ✓

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE× chicago ×

× chicago ×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

WALKING INTO GLORIA'S BAR, Stefan glances around remembering some memories he had back in the 1920's, from his ripper days. He was amazed that this place hadn't been torn down yet. Cassandra was just riding along, not really knowing the significance of the place since she has never been here. Klaus smirks as he noticed the way Stefan was looking around. "Looks familiar doesn't it?" He questions as Stefan nods his head, raising his eyebrows a little bit.

Stefan turns to look at Klaus who was glancing back at Cassandra who had decided to already pour herself a glass of alcohol. "I can't believe this place is still here." He says with a small smile as he continues to look around. Cassandra pouts a little bit as she drinks a little bit out of her glass.

"Sounds like you had a blast in the 20's. I feel left out." She admits with a dramatic sigh making Stefan roll his eyes at her. Klaus chuckles as he grabs her glass and drinks out of it. Cassandra slaps his hand before snatching her drink away from him.

"You've got to be kidding me." A new voice says with a scoff as footsteps could be heard walking closer to them. Cassandra turns her head to see a woman walking over to them with a surprised expression on her face.

"So, a hybrid walks into a bar and says--" Klaus beings to joke with a smirk on his face until the woman shakes her head, holding her hand up in order to stop him.

"Stop. You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." She points out making Klaus chuckle as he crossed his arms against this chest. Cassandra smirks as she raises an eyebrow at the woman.

"I already like her." Cassandra murmurs earning a fake hurtful expression from Klaus, who clutches his chest. She can't help the small giggle that escapes her lips.

"I remember you." Stefan says as he stares at the older woman in front of them. "Yeah, you're Gloria. Shouldn't you be--" He begins to say but she only cuts him off as she raises an eyebrow at him.

"Old and dead? Yeah, if I died who's gonna run this place, huh?" She asks with a smirk playing on her lips. Cassandra smiles a little, looking down at her feet as she felt kind of out of place not knowing who she was.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus tells both of them which makes Cassandra finally figure out why they were there. He was going to ask her about what is wrong with his hybrids and why he can't make them.

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spells but don't worry it will catch up to me one day." Gloria admits with a sigh as she leans against one of the pillars in the bar. Klaus turns to Stefan who was staring at nothing in particular, probably just trying to make sense of all of this.