Chapter 5

Like what I've been thinking a while back, it's gonna be a busy day.

I'm a professional medical surgeon at our hospital, a family business to be specific. My sister was an accountant, she doesn't want to get a medical course because she doesn't want get involve with me.

And I'm proud to say that I'm one of the most beautiful and cutest creature in the whole world with a brain as well. I grinned at my thoughts.

"Cherry you'll assist me at my operation at exactly 9 with the other nurses. Busy lahat ng interns and residents."

"Yes doc immediately."

After almost an hour the operation was a success.

Time is really so fast. It's already lunch time. As I was walking to the cafeteria someone page me at the information.

"Yes?"

"Doc may humahanap sa iyo."

"Who?"

"Di po namin kilala eh. Sabi niya pakihintay na lang daw po siya dito."

"Will it take long? I'm starving."

They didn't answer me.

"Chill lang Doc." His voice is familiar. I look behind me and I saw the 'asong ulol'.

"What are doing here? Are you following me?"

"Yieee manliligaw mo yata yan Doc."

"Keep quiet and do your work."

"Actually yes. I followed you." He scratch his cheek.

"Stalker! I can sue you to court for that."

"Easy Doc." He raised his hands.

"I just want to spend time with you for lunch, my treat."

"Look doggy ulol, I am a very busy lady. A lot patients are waiting for me so I have to eat as fast as I can because I have a lot of work to do. Humanap ka ng maloloko mo. Are you a fuckboy looking for a fuck buddy? I'm not that kind of girl."

"Si Doc naman lunch lang naman tayo. I'm sorry for interrupting you. Don't worry next time I'll visit you at your house. I'll follow you."

"At nangonsensya ka pa talaga ha? What can I do? I have to choice, you're already here." I rolled my eyes.

"So you agree?" I rolled my eyes.

"Bahala ka. May I just remind you that I'm matakaw. Baka mapagastos ka pa."

"Ok lang Doc. I'm a wealthy guy, I have a lot of money. And I'm a doctor as well in our own hospital."

"Pasikat na asong ulol."

"Let's go them Doc. I'm also hungry." We went together at the cafeteria. When we enter inside, a lot of people are looking at us something like we are at celebrity.