Chapter 17

"Heyy!!! Wake up big sissy!" My sister's loud voice wakes me up.

"What do you need?"

"How's your date with Mr. Glazer?" Nawiwili niyang tanong.

"It's wonderful and unforgettable. Why are you kinikilig?"

"I am! Of course."

"You don't need to shout."

"Pero sure ka that he likes you? Are you sure that he'll choose you?"

"Yes." I confidently said.

"How can you be--" I cut her off.

"Hindi siya makikipag-date kung ayaw niya sa akin. Why are you asking me that? You like him, don't you?"

"N-no..of course n-not."

"Obvious naman sis."

"Pero di bale ate, madali lang naman mang-agaw. Asawa nga naaagaw, admirer pa kaya." I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Hindi ako magpapatalo. If it's a war you want, it's a war you shall get. Ang akin ay akin lang. Not because you can everything you want doesn't mean I'll sacrifice and give up everything to you. This time, you will see a different Roseabelle Eveary."

"Sounds interesting." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"If you don't mind, I want my peace."

"K! But I assure you ate, I'll win."

"Don't be so sure. Just wait." She left me inside my room.

I decided to take a shower and message Josiah.

"I had a great time last night. Thank you for inviting me out. Good morning! I hope you had a good day."

Hours passed but he didn't reply. Maybe he's just busy. Kumain na din ako but still no reply.

I sighed and just stay in my room the whole day watching Netflix movies.

While I was watching, my phone suddenly vibrated.

"Sorry for the late reply. I was busy with my patients. Please do me a favor Rose."

"What favor?"

"Hindi na kita lalapitan and don't force yourself to me. I just played with you. You're not my type, sweety. Rowe was my ideal girl. I used you because we got into a fight at para pagselosin siya. She's already my girlfriend for 2 weeks. I'm sorry but I don't want to cheat on her. I love her. And you know what she's right na uto-uto ka. Ang bilis mong mapaniwala. Such a stupid girl. Maybe that's the reason why your parents does not like you because you're nothing but a disaster and misfortune to the family. She told me everything. Remember this, walang magmamahal sa iyo kasi pangit ka at walang utak. I didn't even know how you manage to be a doctor, sa ka stupidang iyan! Tsk! Kawawa ka naman. Lastly, I would never ever fall for a lame girl like you. You will never have my heart. This is only for my one and only love Rowe. Goodbye Rose..."