Chapter 25

"I hope Rose will be fine."

"She will be. She's a fighter. Bakit parang nag-aalala ka?"

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling.

"Leine?" Lumapit siya sa akin.

"Where's Rowe?"

"She's in the other room. You'll be fine."

"Why are you here?! Baka mag selos yung kapatid ko. Umalis ka na dito."

"Alam kong nasaktan kita. That's why I'm here to make it up to you."

"So balak mong pagsabayin kami ng kapatid ko? Wow!" I sarcastically said.

"And why are you with him? Nakita ko na kasama niyo siya kanina?"

"He's my best friend, Rose." Ryan said while rubbing his right cheek.

"What?!" Napabangon ako sa gulat.

"W-why?" He asked.

"He's the one I'm talking about when I told you about Rose and the guy who-- ya know, love."

"A-ahh..." He nodded slowly and look at Josiah.

"Faster..."

"Leine! Love naman."

"Why? Sabi mo kasi ahh...hahahahha..." I slap her shoulder.

"Hoy! Lakas ng tawa mo. You really are a bitch." I shook my head.

"Ouchy Rose naman." I rolled my eyes.

I look at Josiah with my piercing eyes.

"What are you looking at? Get out of here. Ryan please paalisin mo na iyan. I don't want to see you anymore. Gago ka."

"R-rose." Josiah softly said.

I turned my back and lay down.

"I'm tired and I don't want to argue with a nonsense person like you. Out now!"

"Sige na Josiah, lumabas ka na. Please don't force her. She needs to rest for now." Ryan said while dragging him out.

****

"How's Rowe?" We're already eating lunch.

"She's fine. Buhay pa." Leine said.

"I'm worried about her kahit magkaaway kami. I still love my sister. I want to see her."

"Just finish your food and we'll go to her room."

"Thanks Leine." I held her hand.

"No problem. Ikaw naman, we've been best friends for so long."

After eating, we went to her room.

"E-eveary...?"

"Yeah it's me." She opened her arms like asking for a cuddle.

"Hug me, ate. Natatakot ako." Her eyes went teary.

"Rose iwan namin muna kayo para makapag-usap kayo." I nodded.

I went near her and gave her a hug.

"Thank you for saving me kahit masama ako sa iyo. You never hesitate to save me. And I'm truly sorry for everything, ate. I'm so sorry."

"Shhhh....tama na. You're my family, Rowe. Mahal na mahal ko kayo."

"No ate let me finish my words. Remember that night when Josiah said that he didn't love you?" I nodded.

"Yes. I don't want to remember that."

"The truth is we threatened him that we will kill you if he didn't choose me over you. We really hired someone to kill you because he really fell for you. He's willing to do everything just to keep you safe and to make you smile everyday. Nalaman niya kasi sa amin on how we treat you. He got really really mad on us about that. Balak niya din na iuwi ka na lang niya sa bahay nila. Hindi din alam ng parents niya that we threatened him. Ang alam lang nila ay ako ang mahal niya kasi kung sasabihin niya sa kanila na ikaw ang mahal niya ay papatayin ka namin. But he chose to lie and pretend that he loved me kahit ang totoo ay ikaw naman talaga ang nasa puso niya at hindi ako. So I'm deeply in my heart apologizing to you, ate. Hindi na kita sasaktan at hindi ko na uulitin. I'll do everything for you to forgive me cause I know it's hard to forgive us on what we did to you. I'll do everything for your happiness, ate ko. I'll talk to Josiah later about this. I love you so much, ate Every."

"Apology accepted. That's all I wanted to hear, Rowe. That you will realized what you, mom and dad did to me. Those were the unspoken words I wanted to hear from you. That you love me and care about me. This is the moment I've been longing for so many years. Wala na akong tinatagong galit sa inyo. Matagal ko na kayong napatawad. I love you more, Rowe."

"I'll make it up to you, ate. After we save mom and dad, I'll talk to them." She kissed me on my cheeks.

Unspoken Words (Hidden Secret Series #2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara