Chapter 26

"Where's the gago pala?" I asked Rowe.

"He went out, ate to give you space daw. Alam ko namang kasalanan ko kung bakit nasira kayo. I feel so guilty."

"It's already done, Rowe. Let's just move on and start anew." She nodded.

"What about our maids pala?" I asked.

"Mabuti at wala sila sa bahay that time, ate. They went for a vacation on their hometown."

"I'm glad to hear that."

*knock*

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and it was Josiah holding bunch of flowers.

"Flowers for you Rose." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need those, may pambili ako." He sighed.

"I know I had hurt you, Rose. That's why I'm here to make it up to you and say that I'm so sorry for what happened. Please let me explain. Listen to me, please."

"You don't need to explain anymore, Josiah. I already told her everything." Rowe said.

"R-really?"

"Yes. I wanted to say I'm sorry to you Josiah for manipulating you. I'm sorry for everything. Alam ko namang mahal na mahal mo na si ate pero inagaw pa rin kita. Pinilit kitang gustuhin din ako kahit di mo naman kayang gawin iyon. Now I realized my mistakes. I've been blinded and lost my path. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll do everything para magkaayos na kayo ni ate. Please ate give Josiah a chance. Ginawa niya lang iyon dahil mahal na mahal ka niya and to protect you from us. He proved his love for you is beyond eternal. I know it's not easy to forgive us but let us heal the wound we gave you."

"I can forgive you Josiah. I understand what you did but I need space for now. I promise to give you a second chance but I'm scared to get hurt again. I'm scared to be in a relationship for now."

"Let me remove that fear then. Hindi naman kita pipilitin sa mga ayaw mo but I just want you to let me take good care of you. Let's start a new again, mahal. I'll make it up to you. Gagawin ko lahat-lahat. Yes, I'm already desperate to have you, to win you back. I want to marry you now. I love you so much Rose."

"Talaga? You'll take good care of me?" He smiled and nodded.

"I will spoil you, love, anything you want. Tanggapin mo na po yung flowers." He pouted.

Pinigilan kong matawa sa itsura niya while my sister burst out laughing.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?" He asked Rowe.

"Ang cute niyo kasing dalawa. Para kayong mga bata. Sige na ate, accept those flowers na. Sayang naman, kukunin ko iyan pag di mo pa kinuha."

"I also have something for you, Rowe. Pero syempre mas madami kay ate mo kasi siya ang baby ko." He gave her 3 stem flowers.

"Akin na." Mataray kong sabi.

"Thank you, love. I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"You don't need to answer back if you're not ready yet. Besides, I can wait. And I promise I'll help you find your parents. Lalabanan natin kung sino man ang mga taong iyon. We'll protect each other. Humanda sila dahil maling pamilya ang binangga nila. They'll regret for doing this to us."