Chapter 21

I tried my best to composed myself. Lumabas ng ako ng cr na parang walang nangyari.

Akala ko kaya ko. Akala ko hindi ako maapektuhan at masasaktan but I was wrong.

"Ganun ba? Ang sweet naman ng girlfriend mo anak."

"Di naman po tita. I just want to make Josiah happy kaya gusto ko pong matuto magluto para di siya magutom even to our children in the future."

"Like what they've said na a way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Sir Jarwin said.

Hinigpitan ko ang tinidor ko like I wanted to stab them both.

"Halika nga dito,Babe. Give me a kiss." Rowy said and pulled Josiah.

Talagang sa harapan ko mismo! Respeto naman sa broken hearted. She's really a witch! No a bitch!

"Your lips are so sweet." Sabi naman ng fuckboy.

"Yours the sweetest, babe." The bitch giggled.

Malandi kahit kailan.

"So when's the wedding mga anak?" Mom asked.

"Hindi pa po sa ngayon ma--"

"Tita na lang hijo. Tita at tito na lang."

"Sige po."

Hindi ko na kayang pigilan. Parang sinasadya pa nila na iparinig sa akin. Mga walang hiya!

Padabog kong ibinaba ang hawak kong tinidor and spoon.

"Is something wrong hija?" Mom asked like she's concern.

"Gusto mo tubig anak?" Dad said. Napaka plastic nila.

I stood up and walk towards Josiah.

"D-dont you like the food Ms. Rose? I can ask ---"

"Cut the formality, no need to ask some food. Can we talk just the two of us?" He nodded and we went to a certain room.

My sister was about to say something but Josiah's parents cut her off. Umalis kaming nakasimangot si sissy.

I breath before saying what I wanted to say.

"Choose me Josiah instead of my sister. Mahal kita, mahal na kita. I'll take good care of you. I will be good. You won't regret choosing me. Please ako na lang. Wala ng nagmamahal sa akin. Sa iyo ko lang naramdaman that I belong to someone kasi nung bata pa lang ako wala ng nagparamdam sa akin na mahal ako. Please choose me. Mamahalin kita and I would never ever cheat on you. I promise you that pleasee...." Nagmamakaawa na ako sa kanya. It sounded stupid but I just want to be loved and cared.

"Sa iyo ko lang nakita at naramdaman na may nagmamahal pa sa akin." I burst into tears.

"I'm sorry Roseabelle I don't really love you."

"You're lying Josiah. I can feel you love me the way you kissed me last night." I cried.

"That kiss was a mistake."

"I don't believe you. You love me the way I love you." I said with tears in my eyes.

I was about to say another word but my sister interrupted us.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I said to her.

"I'm sorry ate I heard you and--" I cut her off.

"You're boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes."

"You already had everything you want sister even the man that I loved."

"He never loved you." I slapped her.

"He does. Maybe you and our parents threatened him because that's who you are right? If you don't get what you want you'll seek for help to mom and dad."

"I never loved you Rose."

"Liar."

"I'm sorry but my boyfriend and I need to go now ate. We have a lot of things to do."

"Then go but remember I'm going back to have revenge on you. You better be careful little sis."

Those were the last words I said before I left, empty and broken.

That was when the vulnerable Roseabelle Eveary died and now the strong, uncontrollable and unbeatable Roseabelle Eveary was born.