Chapter 10

My heart is beating so fast like my world stops and he's the only one I see.

"Umm...bakit gusto ka din ba ng girl that you like?" Rowe asked.

"No, not yet but soon she'll fall for me. I'll do everything to win her heart."

"Yieeeee...so sweet naman. Pwede naman ako kapag ayaw ka niya."

Feeling talaga itong sister ko. Hmph!

"Rowellyn Every Tan stop it. Mahiya ka sa bisita anak." Dad said.

"Sorry po I was just kidding."

"It's okay Ms. Rowe." She smiled at Josiah like kinikilig.

"But I'm sorry I'm only interested with only one girl."

Napahiya ka sis?

"Well I was just giving suggestion hehe."

"Rowe!" Mom said.

"Stop it nakakahiya ka na."

"Sorry po ulit."

Dad and Josiah continue with their business meetings or whatsoever. Unfortunately, my sister keep on looking at Josiah and blushing. I think she's interested in him.

I shrugged.

"Thank you for the delicious dinner sir, ma'am."

"No worries Mr. Glazer. After all, your parents are our friends. And thank you for your time."

"You're welcome. I have to go sir and ma'am." We nodded.

Before he step to his car he held both of my hands and look at me straight in the eyes.

"Goodnight Rose, sleep tight at huwag kang magpupuyat." I nodded.

Pinigilan ko na lang na irapan siya because my parents are here.

"You knew each other?" Mom and Rowe asked in amazement.

"Yes ma'am. Actually I volunteered to help her fixed her car the day before yesterday po."

"Then why are you holding her hand?" Rowe asked.

"Because we are best friends."

"Best friends? Or more than that?" Rowe asked again.

"Best friends." He insist.

"Why are you holding hands then?" Rowe raised her eyebrows.

"Best friends can hold hands. I think it's not prohibited and Rose does not have a boyfriend right?" I nodded.

"You see I have to go now." I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me.

"Good night again darling. You'll bring my surname soon, my Mrs. Glazer." He whispered so that my parents and Rowe won't hear it.

My mouth was hung open again that hug and winked at me. Oh my G! I feel like I'm already blushing.

I went inside the house and go to my room with a big smile on my face.

"Is this love? Ganito ba ang nararamdaman kapag in love ang isang tao. Oh my! I'm crazy na yata. Just sleep Roseabelle Eveary maybe you're just dreaming."