Chapter 11

"Wake up Eveary! It's already 9 am and we have something important to talk to!" My sister shouted outside.

She never called me 'ate' kasi iyon ang itinuro nila sa kanya.

"Yes?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Hurry up! Take a bath and brush your teeth. Go downstairs later on. I'll be waiting for you for breakfast. I want sabay tayo." She placed her hands on her hips.

"Who are you to give commands? Are you the boss? I'm the eldest you might have forgotten it." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! Just hurry up. Ang daming satsat."

"Where's mom and dad?"

"Work as usual maagang pumupunta sa company kasi nga they don't like to see your ugly doll face. Me too as well but I have no choice kasi off nating dalawa today."

"Edi mamasyal ka."

"As much as I wanted to pero nasa work iyong friends and they already have a family. Limited na lang yung time namin together."

"Fine. Give me 30 minutes."

"Whatever you want." She went downstairs.

****

"What do you want to talk about little sissy?"

"About Dr. Glazer."

"What about him?"

"I like him."

"And?" I arched an eyebrow.

"I think ikaw ang gusto niya and not me."

"So?"

"Sasagutin mo ba siya if he ligaw you?"

"It depends."

"Aww..."

"You're not your usual behavior Rowellyn. You're always mean to me. Why the sudden change?"

"Nothing, maybe because Josiah likes a boring girl like you. Dapat ako na lang natipuhan niya. Hmph. Ikaw kasi pinanganak ka pa lang."

"I was born to be envied Rowe and there's nothing I can do about that anymore. I was born beautiful naturally and pure."

"Sabi ni Mom and Dad kung sino-sino ang mga name-meet mong boys."

"And you believe them?"

"I don't know iyon naman sabi nila. Bat totoo ba?" I shook my head.

"I'm a decent woman, sissy. Are you done talking? I have webinars to attend to today."

"Di ka magbe-breakfast?"

"Are you concern? Are you doing this para magustuhan ka ni Doc?"

"No, not really. I can get anything I want, big sis."

"Talo ka na nga, pinipilit mo pang maki-agaw. What a pity." I flipped my hair.

"I'll just ask the maids to bring my breakfast inside my room." I said.

"I'm not yet a loser, ate. The battle was just about to start. I'm not gonna let myself lose cause I was born to be a winner."

"Then I was born to be a fighter who face a lot struggles before claiming my throne. Not like you who ask mom and dad's help, playing dirty."

"Be careful with your words, Eveary. You don't know me."

"I know you, you're my sister. Mahal ko pa rin kayo kahit hindi niyo ako mahal."