Chapter 9

"I should go now."

"Ingat, my gorgeous doctor." I rolled my eyes.

I started the engine and head back home.

As I was driving I notice a familiar car. It's like following me so I turn right for 3 times and after that I didn't see that car anymore.

I was at the gate and was about to enter but I stop. I saw that car again. It opened and it was the 'doberman' again.

"Hey! Why are you following me? I already warned you not to. I will sue right away Mr. Josiah!" I went to his car and shouted.

"Easy doc." He raised his arms.

"Isa beses pa at talagang..." I was cut off.

"Mr. Glazer good to see you. I'm glad you came." Daddy said.

"D-ad you know h-him?"

"Yes he's the only son of Jerwin and Jardin Glazer. His parents are my business partners. May pake ka?" I shook my head.

"W-wala po."

"We'll be having a meeting inside our house so behave girls." Mommy told me and to my sister Rowe. My sister usually arrive at home earlier than me.

"Let's go inside Mr. Glazer." The dog smiled.

"Rowe and Eveary please wear decent clothes after changing. Nakakahiya may bisita tayo."

"Yes Daddy." I and Rowe answered.

It took me an hour to dress up, naligo pa kasi ako.

I went downstairs and it was like I'm a true princess in a movie. Walking downstairs while that Josiah was staring at me with glistening eyes.

"Please eat a lot Mr. Glazer."

"You can call me Josiah sir."

"Why didn't your parents come? I just want to ask." Mommy said.

"They can't leave the company ma'am. They have a lot of work to do."

"I see."

"Do you have a girlfriend Josiah?" Rowe asked.

Feeling! Bat maganda ka ba? I'm more beautiful cause I'm the eldest.

"No, I don't have a girlfriend Ms."

"Oh by the way Josiah these are my daughters. Roseabelle Eveary Tan, the eldest and Rowellyn Every Tan, our youngest."

"But you can call me Rowe, that's my nickname." My sister smiled at him.

Assuming na frog. Meron na mga sa iyo lahat aagawan mo pa ako. Hmph!

Wait! What? Did I just said aagawan? Noo!! I didn't say that. What's going on to me? Do I like him? Weird girl.

Josiah didn't answer her, instead he just smiled and look at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Iisa lang ang gusto kong maging girlfriend not just a girlfriend but I want her also to be a part of my life forever." He said those words while looking at me.