Chapter 29

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update, I have a busy schedule and lots of school stuffs to do. I hope you'll be patient in waiting for my next update. Stay healthy and keep safe always 😘

"Why? Why? You monster!" Rowe shouted.

She put mom and dad on her lap.

"Surprise everyone. Did you like it?" A man said while walking near us.

We pointed all our guns on him.

"Hayop ka! Wala kang puso! Nandamay ka pa talaga." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Blame your bessy, dear. Nasira na lahat ng pangarap ko dahil sa inyo." He pointed his gun as well.

"How? Tell me how did we ruin your dreams?" Leine said.

"Kasi na bankrupt nga ako diba? Are you stupid?"

"Never talk to her like that!" Ryan angrily shout.

"To your beloved darling eh?"

"Well, allow me to introduce myself I am Silver, your worst nightmare. I am the most wanted right now, amazing diba? Wanna join my club?"

*bang*

He wasn't able to continue his words when Ryan shot him on the heart. He coughed blood.

"Wala ka ng tauhan. Hayop ka! Nandamay ka pa ng ibang tao!" Leine shouted.

"Do you know him, Leine?" She nodded.

"Yes Rose. We will tell you everything soon Pero di pa sa ngayon."

"Listen to me, I will come back for my revenge and beware because it will be more brutal than this." He laughed so loud like a crazy man.

*bang*

*bang*

*bang*

We all shot him.

"So what are we gonna do now with his lifeless body?" Rowe asked while crying.

"We'll burn this place to make sure that he's already dead and no traces to be found."

They burned the place and we went out. Ryan is carrying my dad and Josiah is carrying my mom.

"S-sandali..."

"Mom please don't talk for now. Don't worry, we'll take you to the hospital." Rowe said.

"Hindi na kami magtatagal."

"Dad!" We both said.

"Always remember na mahal na mahal namin kayo ng Daddy niyo and we're very sorry for everything. We will always love and guide you wherever you go. We love you."

"Sir! May bomba!" Eunice shouted.

*Boom*

The area was filled with smoke.

"Rose, are you alright?" Leine asked.

I nodded.

"Where's Rowe? Rowe!"

"A-ate.." She's coughing with blood.

"Don't talk. Dadalhin ka namin sa hospital. Have you seen mom and dad?" She pointed them on the fire.

Nasunog yung buong katawan nila dahil sa bomba.

I cried.

"Mom! Dad!"

"Shhhh....ate. Listen to me, malaki ang natamo ko. Pakiramdam ko hindi na din ako magtatagal. We're sorry kung maiiwan kang mag-isa but Josiah is here." I shook my head.

"No! You'll live. Gagamutin ko kayo."

"Ate look at me. Naliligo na a-ako n-ng du-g-go. Live free and be happy. Just like mom had told us. We will guide you." My tears keep on falling.

Josiah run to our side.

"Josiah." She held his hands.

"Alagaan mo si ate. Please I beg you, wag mo siyang pababayaan. I know you love her so much. Please always make her smile." Josiah nodded.

"You don't need to tell me that, Rowe. I will always love and take good care of your ate." Josiah hug me at the back.

"Mahal na mahal ka namin ate. Advance congratulations on your wedding and advance happy birthday. Live freely. Don't let anger and hatred dominate you just because we were killed. G-good-b-bye..." She died in my arms just like mom and dad.

"I love you too." I whispered