Chapter 28

"Josiah, we are so sorry for manipulating you. For threatening you just to choose Rowe."

"Apology accepted, tita and tito. Babawi naman po kayo diba?"

They smiled and nodded.

"Bati na din kayo Eveary. Wala siyang kasalanan. Kami ang may kasalanan kung bakit nasira kayo."

I smiled.

"Sorry na love." Josiah said and hugged me.

"Fine! Oo na." I hugged him back.

"I know it's hard kasi hard naman ako." Kinurot ko siya sa sobrang inis ko.

"Ano ba?! You just ruined our moment. You really are a pervert." They all laughed.

"Kasal muna hijo before you and ya know." Mom said.

I rolled my eyes and hugged him again.

He kissed my forehead.

"I love you Rose."

"I hate you too." He coldly looked at me.

"What?!"

"I didn't say I hate you. I said I love you." He said like a kid.

Para siyang inaway na bata.

"Okay I love you too." He gave me a smack on the lips.

"Ehem.." Rowe caught our attention.

"Bawal po PDA." Leine said while smirking.

"By the way Rose, I wanted to tell you something."

"What?"

"Wala man lang kalambing-lambing, love?" I rolled me eyes.

"Tsk. Just speak."

"Okay. I wanted to tell you that I was also a secret agent before I became a doctor. Dati pa kaming magkaibigan ni Ryan. I was so shocked when I discovered that he's an agent but he explained everything to me. They killed people. Masasamang tao lang ang pinapatay nila. So I decided why not join them and yeah, that's it. Their main enemy was Silver, that's his name. Dahil na bankrupt yung business nila ng family niya and blamed both Ryan and Leine kahit wala naman silang kasalanan. So in order for Silver to take revenge, he plotted to kill Ryan and Leine's loved ones including their best friends. Kaya nadamay ang parents mo, Rose.Pinagsabay kong mag-aral at magtrabaho. I'm sorry for keeping this to you. I'm just scared that you might reject me after telling you everything about me."

"Apology accepted. Okay na. What matters is that you'll always be honest to me." I held his hand and he nodded.

"I'm sorry sir and ma'am kung nadamay po kayo." Leine said.

"Mom, dad please don't blame them. They're here to save you." Rowe pleaded.

"What's done is done, mga anak. Don't worry, we won't blame you." Mom said.

"So let's go home?" Dad said.

We nodded.

But that's not yet the end....

"Oh Shit! It's a trap." Ryan shouted.

*Bang*

*Bang*

Blood shed on the floor....