11

Hang out* autocorrect sorry

Jimin read the words right when they popped up, his finger hovering over the send button.

Yes| his text box read — blinking, waiting.

Autocorrect? he questioned to himself. How is that autocorrect? No way.

He pressed send. Whether the cute man really was requesting to make out or maybe actually just wanting to hang out after all, his answer wasn't going to change.

"You really sent it," Jin breathed over Jimin's shoulder. Jimin jumped a little in his seat. He was so entranced by making sure he stuck to his bold answer he forgot his hyung was behind him.

"Yes," Jimin just barely nodded to himself, "yes, I did. Your turn."

⊶⊷⊶

"Taehyung-ah," Namjoon called. He was laying in his bed, legs crossed, starting to lay his head down so he could stare up at the ceiling. He had just seen Taehyung pass his door to go who knows where.

"Yeah?" He heard Taehyung's voice along with his footsteps as he stopped somewhere at the doorway. Lighter footsteps proceeded and then Namjoon saw a gorgeous face hanging over his, relatively broad shoulders protruding evenly, naked collarbones on display. Namjoon had genuinely not noticed the other man wasn't wearing a shirt until just then.

"Do you miss America? You liked it, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean . . . would you be willing to go there again? On a trip."

"Well," Taehyung lowered his face to where his and Namjoon's noses touched. He felt the slight question of insecurity pass through his mind on if he should've proceeded to go brush his teeth for the night before he came into Namjoon's room to talk. He pushed it aside. "Yeah, for sure. English confuses me a lot still, but it's fun to try. To see a different place."

Namjoon grinned. "So you'll go with me?"

"To America?"

"Yes. We'll visit Sanghyeok-ie hyung and check out the new Petals he's opening." That made Taehyung mirror his lover's grin. He closed his eyes and touched their lips together. The force they each emitted only made them want more of the other—the need to have one submit, be softer, let them be led by the other.

Taehyung moved his body to be on the bed now, straddling Namjoon. He was thankful he was just in his pajama pants. Breaking their kiss to be upright, Taehyung started exploring Namjoon's torso, hands roaming under the man's shirt. There were no fully defined abs like their Jungkook had, but a firm tummy, like Taehyung's own, except with less muscle. Namjoon's breathing was getting noticeably heavier as he let the man explore—but when the vibrating started, it got both of their attention.

It was Namjoon's phone. Someone seemed to be texting him. Taehyung was a little upset it wasn't a toy joining in on their fun.

Namjoon reached over and grabbed his phone off of the nightstand despite the hands that never halted igniting every nerve in his body.

Seokjin
Would you like to grab dinner with me?
It's fine if not
🙂

Each message came just a few seconds after the other, which explained the strong and quick repetitive vibrations. Namjoon smiled at the texts, followed by a soft involuntary moan as Taehyung suddenly moved up to his neck and began sucking.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked, switching to another spot.

"I think Seokjin just asked me out," Namjoon breathed out. "For dinner. Toni-ight. . . Gentle."

Taehyung smiled against the hickey he started on the other man's neck, gave it a kiss, and sat up.

"I assume you're gonna go. You've been obsessed with him since you met him."

Taehyung was met with a nod and a peck on his left hand that Namjoon had lightly brought to his mouth.

I would love to. Have you been to Petals?

Seokjin's response came so quickly Namjoon was sure he probably embarrassed himself:

The one next to the club?
No
You guys are expensive

Namjoon smirked to himself typing his next text. He would gladly pay for anything this man desired.

Keep working at my club and youll be able to afford anything you want baby boy

He almost frowned as he sent that, wondering how much Seokjin cared about his punctuation usage. On the bright side, he was enjoying the feeling of a freshly blooming crush, little insecure questions popping up in his head. He thought himself cute. He thought it even cuter that Seokjin was probably doing the exact same in his own head, if not worse. Namjoon chuckled, recalling the second message which read "It's fine if not."

Taehyung dramatically sighed out, "I guess we weren't gonna give each other any dick anyway. On top of that, now you have dinner plans, and I'm gonna go see who I can bother. Love you."

"I love you, too," Namjoon shook his head with a small smile. He could swear that particular boyfriend of his was never not horny. The tent in the front of Taehyung's pajama pants as he walked away amused Namjoon, even if he did have one himself. He wondered if a week or so together in America would wear down either of them to do more than just oral with each other.

Namjoon's phone had auto-locked during his goodbye with Taehyung.

Seokjin
I plan to, Daddy
🙂

Seokjin himself was unsure if he should've gone that far already, calling him a name he wasn't even entirely sure that the man liked, but Namjoon's cock twitched and hardened further the moment he read the last word in the message. He was no longer sure food would suffice for dinner; he may still crave a different kind of meal by then.

⊶⊷⊶

Written April 9, 2021
& February 11, 2022
Published February 11, 2022
It's been over 2 years (0 was published on April 29, 2019), closing in on 3 now, since I've started publishing this book.. and we're only on chapter 11. I suck. 😐 (literally 😌)

And wow was I gone for a super long time!! Thank you for all of your lovely comments and concerns. 💜 My family and I are well. I've even developed some romance with my male best friend and we've been dating for almost 5 months now. 😳How are you readers doing? (: I am so sorry that my "slow updates" warning is extremely literal. 👀

and thank you guys so much
for 60k+ views. 💜

I didn't know I could even achieve that, especially since I suck at updating, as you already know and has already been quite well established (I cannot say sorry enough. I know how much it sucks to find a book you love that's incomplete and never gets updated).