5

Park Jimin wasn't one to believe in that "love at first sight" type of stuff, but ever since Min Yoongi drunkenly whispered into his ear, the man hadn't left his mind. The almost feline eyes accompanied by a slurred and alluring voice; Jimin was hooked. And he didn't like it. How could he be infatuated with a man he had just met? It's ridiculous to even think that he is—

"Earth to Jimin," Jungkook waved his hand in front of Jimin's face comically.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I got lost in my thoughts, Jungkook," Jimin dryly chuckled, earning him a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, well, the kids should be here in around ten minutes. You'll love them. Too bad Hoseok is busy today or we could all go out after we're done. Do you wanna go, just you and me?"

"Ah, yeah, sounds great." Jimin nodded and pulled out his phone that had just vibrated.

👻 SNAPCHAT
from Handsome Hyung 🍷

"Jungkook, come here," Jimin beckoned

Jungkook moved closer. "Huh?"

"Take a mirror selfie with me!"

"Dang, we're hot," Jungkook laughed

"Dang, we're hot," Jungkook laughed. "Send that to me."

"Uh, I don't think I have your number or anything." Jungkook facepalmed and pulled up his snapcode. After scanning in, Jimin sent his response to Jin and sent Jungkook the uncaptioned version of the picture.

"KOOKIE!" Jungkook whipped his head around excitedly. "Hana! How have you been, darling?"

"Great great great! I practiced song you gave me!"

"Really? You think you'll do even better than before?" Jungkook pinched one of Hana's cheeks as Jimin watched in awe of how cute the little girl and Jungkook looked. Other than the three of them, no one was in the pristine white practice room. Jimin was to help with choreography as Jungkook did vocals. Jimin himself liked to sing, but he had only ever sung in front of his parents and Jin, no one else.

Once all the kids entered, Jungkook introduced them to Jimin. Obviously the kids gradually loved Jimin the more he taught them. Jungkook himself, although they were each busy with lessons, started to like Jimin more. He tried his best to approach Jimin during break times. One in particular left Jungkook thinking.