1

"This kid even know what you do, Namjoon? He seems like some kinda nerd with how you're talking about him," Yoongi smirked, eating his breakfast at the kitchen island along with his friend Jungkook.

"No, hyung, he doesn't know what I do, why's that matter?" Namjoon rolled his eyes, joining the other two for breakfast.

"Maybe this handsome, cute, smart boy will be intimidated by a nightclub owner? I bet he's innocent. Think of Kook, but minus his secret kinks." Yoongi winked at the boy to his left, leaving the boy a little more pink-faced than before.

"With my luck he won't even be interested in me to begin with. But hopefully he is like Kook. And you left out the parts when I said he's definitely fuckable and has a nice ass."

"Stop, Joon, you'll have me drooling all over my rice if you continue." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You're just jealous, Yoon."

"What was that?" Yoongi glared.

"Hyung." Namjoon looked at his food. He may be a top for life in his head, but someday he feels like Yoongi might overpower him. The thought actually excites him, but he'd never tell that to anyone.

"What're we talking about, boys?" Taehyung's deep voice boomed through the open kitchen as he entered. Yoongi and Jungkook both looked at Taehyung as he appeared while Namjoon stayed stuffing his face. He was suddenly really hungry.

"Namjoon hyung thinks he found the love of his life," Jungkook chirped out. He finished eating and was simply drinking his banana milk now, watching Taehyung walk through the kitchen.

"I did not say love of my life, you little—" Taehyung and Yoongi gave Namjoon a pointed look at the same time. Namjoon sighed. "Found a guy. His name is Seokjin. He's actually older than all of us, but he's definitely a sub."

"You pervert," Taehyung scoffed, sitting by Jungkook and beginning to eat his breakfast.

"Says you," Namjoon glared at Taehyung. Jungkook also glared at the man, considering he had taken a huge gulp of his banana milk. Jungkook swiped it back as soon as it had left Taehyung's lips.

"I'd be nice if I were you," Taehyung smiled ravenously at Jungkook.

"Taehyung, I'm still in here. Eating," Yoongi interrupted. "Actually, so is Namjoon."

"If I recall right, that's never stopped you before, hyung."

Yoongi smirked. "You got me there."

"I'm gonna check our wanna-be-strippers, guys, see you later," Namjoon stretched, put away his dishes, and walked upstairs.

"You think hyung jacks off to our applicants?" Taehyung asked as soon as Namjoon was out of earshot.

"Definitely," Jungkook nodded.

Yoongi let out a little chuckle, adding a "probably" into the small conversation.

See, these four men co-owned a strip club. Many of their workers are moving on to new things, so lately they've been looking for new employees. Not all of them see stripping or being a waiter a fun time for their whole life.

Upstairs, Namjoon was sitting at his desk, scrolling through applicants. And, boy, was he pleased. He snatched his laptop off of his desk and quickly galloped out of his room, only to slow down at the stairs, and then ran into the kitchen, where two men were making out and one was already drinking at 8 a.m.

"Guys!" Yoongi glanced at him through his glass as Taehyung reluctantly pulled away from Jungkook's face.

"What?" Jungkook asked, looking annoyed. "We're busy."