9

Jimin and Jungkook happily skipped into the large house, ready to get some quality cooking by one of their hyungs after a successful day of teaching little ones to dance and sing. Jungkook invited Jimin over for his own personal gain, but during dinner he'll have to share his friend with the others.

Taehyung had a huge grin on his face as he washed a bowl in the sink. Namjoon was setting the table.

"What's so nice about cleaning a bowl, Taehyungie?"

"Nothing," Taehyung chuckled. "How was work?- oh, hi Jimin?" It was as if his grin got even wider. His face looked like he was a poor man that won the lottery.

"Uhh, you're kind of scaring me right now, but work was good! The kids are doing so well and I bet that they'll do fantastic at their recital." Jungkook might as well have been clapping and jumping up and down with all his excitement for the kids. He completely disregarded Taehyung's odd behavior as he went on a spiral talking about how well the children are picking up the last dance routine.

After a few minutes, Taehyung interrupted and asked Jimin to retrieve Yoongi from his room. He had to give brief directions and claimed Jungkook had to help him with something else and that's why Jungkook couldn't do it.

"What do you need help with?"

"Nothing," Taehyung smiles and kisses him really quickly. Namjoon leaned over and kissed his cheek, saying "glad work went well. Looking forward to seeing the recital."

"Then why did you send Jimin to get Yoongi instead of me? What if he gets lost?"

"Okay, our house isn't that big. He'll be.. fine," Namjoon glanced at Taehyung. "Let's sit down."

And as those men sat down in chairs, there was a man upstairs laying on his bed. Without pants. Or underwear.

Yoongi panted a little as he brought his hand around himself once again, edging himself a little more. This time he'd let it happen; the seventh time. There was a camera across the room recording him, which both turned him on and made him mad. The dominants in the house liked to tease each other and make control bets. Taehyung purposely got Yoongi hard and told him he had to edge himself six times. He's being recorded because one, he'd need proof seeing as he has to do the task alone as punishment for getting hard, and two, he likes it anyway.

He heard his door open, but he didn't mind anyone seeing him. His three lovers have seen him many times. He simply felt his face warm up some more and moved his hand faster.

"Fuck.. do you like what you see?" Normally they weren't so quiet. And he was feeling so high, his eyes hooded from euphoria, he couldn't even look to see who it was if he wanted to at the time. He heard some footsteps, seeming to be leaving, right as he started to cum, letting out almost a growl as he got semen on himself and his bed.

As Yoongi went to clean himself up, a very surprised Jimin ran to a random room, fortunately it ended up just being an unoccupied bathroom, and could feel himself down there. He was not expecting to see what he just saw, and he swore to himself then that he will always knock from now on. But damn was that hot. He looked in the mirror and could see that his face was twinged pink, but he didn't have any noticeable bulge, luckily. As he ran he did the best he could to deflate himself and get that filthy image out of his mind. He'd save it for later tonight, not during a dinner.

When that said dinner finally began, Yoongi was confused as to why his stalker never said anything and ran away as he walked downstairs. But when he saw the unexpected guest at the table.. he had a bit of a feeling he knew who was at his door. He knew it wasn't one of his boyfriends. However, he certainly wished Jimin was one.

Jimin willed himself to not look at Yoongi. His face felt warm, trying to chew his food as he normally would.

Written August 9, 2019

Published September 22, 2019
Yikes. I'm at a slightly-less-busy week right now and managed to write some! Hallelujah! So here's a chapter. No clue when the next will be released. If we're lucky, October (even tho I have midterms), maybe November. If we aren't lucky, then around Christmas.
I wrote some of chapter 10 and figured I'd publish this. Enjoy! Even though it's short.. sorry! ):
Thank you guys for 2k reads!!
Don't forget to vote if you like the chapters. ⭐️❣️