12

Seokjin was pleased to find that Namjoon was a total gentleman on their dinner date. A total gentleman with a boner, yes, but still he was pleased to find his handsome boss so attracted to him. Normally he would consider himself above being the typical employee to get involved with his boss, but he couldn't deny his own attraction to the tall man. Especially not when said tall man made his own flirty advancements without Seokjin even having to ask. Jimin encouraging him to be, well, courageous had gotten him to man up and make his own advancement.

So he had gone on that date.

And he had enjoyed it.

And now he was in his boss's bedroom without his clothes on, his ass on display. And his handsome boss behind him. There would be no physically edible dessert, only the both of them ravenous for the other.

It began with suggestive touching in the car after Seokjin agreed to accompany Namjoon home. To spend some quality time together, of course. Totally innocent. Seokjin couldn't even properly recall whose hand was on whose dick first, only steamy memories molding together. No one had been in the house when they entered and made their way to Namjoon's room. Namjoon had taken Seokjin's lips fiercely, raging passion having a hold over him. After getting a nod of approval, he'd gone down on him, yet stopped before the finish line arrived.

Now, after some slow maneuvering and an ample amount of lube, Seokjin could feel the fullness inside of him. Namjoon was not small. He wasn't abnormally large, but a great length that Seokjin could already see himself enjoying more in the future.

When that fullness started to move, he couldn't help but let out a moan. He was sure Namjoon had some sort of grin on his face. He only hoped it was due to truly enjoying it, and not just because he conquered another body. Namjoon gave off the vibe of a player to Seokjin despite his seemingly loving attitude to his specific other lovers that were briefly explained over dinner.

Seokjin was horny enough at that point that he wasn't quite sure if he fully understood what Namjoon meant, and he didn't want to fully focus on it now. He was going to savor the dick he was receiving. Possibly the best dick he's ever had.

"You feel so fucking good," Namjoon grunted. "Is this alright? Could I go a little faster?"

"Y-yes, give it to me." Seokjin could've sworn his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt Namjoon move almost fully out and rammed his way back in, increasing his pace from what he was performing before.

It wasn't long before the two were both spent and laying on Namjoon's bed, breathing slowly evening out.

"Fuck me," Namjoon exhaled. "That was even better than I originally imagined it would be like."

"You imagined fucking me?" Seokjin looked over at him in the corner of his eyes, keeping his head facing the ceiling.

"A lot. You never imagined me?"

"I kind of didn't let myself," Seokjin admitted. "I want some form of commitment."

"A date," Namjoon mused. "I see. You could have told me that. I suppose you did end up asking me out, though."

"Yeah, but . . . I don't want to just be a piece of ass, Namjoon. What did this mean to you? Was it just one date and fuck and you ignore while I work tomorrow night?"

"Did you listen to me at all over dinner, or was just your dick thinking for you?" Namjoon looked over at Seokjin, countenance straight and serious.

"I—uh," Seokjin stammered. His cheeks flushed oh-so-slightly. "I mean, I did listen to you—"

"I don't think you did."

"I did!"

Namjoon flipped onto his side, whole body facing his partner now. "Then what do you say? Join us?"