10

Yoongi was bored. It was—well, he had no idea what the day of the week was. It had been a few days since his incident with Jimin, and the man hadn't talked to him since. Yoongi decided he would fix that.

Wanna make out? He sent.

"Hyung, you can't just ask him to make out!" Jungkook suddenly said. Yoongi apparently had a stalker hanging out behind him. Yoongi leaned his head back and looked at Jungkook.

"You're pretty. And why not?"

"Jimin isn't like us," Jungkook crossed his arms. ".. and thank you."

"Not yet, you mean," Yoongi smirked. "And you're welcome, baby."

"HYUNG, CANCEL YOUR TEXT," Jungkook wasn't falling for the distractions - not entirely, at least.

"Can't, it already sent."

"Here," Jungkook swiftly grabbed Yoongi's phone. Yoongi made no objections since he was curious as to what Jungkook was going to say.

Hang out* autocorrect sorry

Jungkook handed Yoongi's phone back to Yoongi.

"If anything I think my autocorrect would switch 'hang out' to 'make out,' not the other way around, Kook," Yoongi chuckled.

"Shut up, hyung."

"Turn around," Yoongi commanded. Jungkook's eyes widened a little and he let out a small "why?"

"I said turn around," Yoongi repeated, switching to get on his knees on the couch. Jungkook listened the second time around and turned so his back was to Yoongi.

Then there was a stinging sensation on his butt, then another. One on each cheek. Quick, with just enough pain. Jungkook almost yipped like a dog while he moved forward a little, his back arching slightly. He knew why his hyung did it; he was disrespectful, and that said hyung was now clearly feeling his more dominant headspace, heavily affecting Jungkook.

"Sorry, hyung," Jungkook whispered, feeling a little aroused, his heartbeat increased some.

"That's what I thought. Be a good boy and go ask one of your other hyungs if they need you." Jungkook nodded and obeyed. He found Namjoon first; the tall man was on his phone. Jungkook walked up behind him and put his arms around him, cuddling up to his back.

He quickly realized Namjoon was speaking absolute gibberish.

"Yeah, I know. I'll tell them tonight. I'm so excited. I think I'll bring someone. Maybe Taehyung? I'm not sure," Namjoon put his free hand over Jungkook's interlaced ones that were hooked around his body. After hearing Taehyung, and thinking about what he heard, he realized his hyung was speaking in English.

Namjoon paused for a second, and, after Jungkook heard muffled English over the phone, Namjoon bid his caller goodbye. He turned in Jungkook's arms and returned the hug.

"Who was that, hyung?"

"What do you mean, you couldn't figure it out from what I was saying?" Namjoon mockingly smiled. Jungkook frowned at him, but offered no words, so Namjoon chuckled and continued speaking to him. "That was Sanghyeok hyung. I think I am going to visit him for the opening of the newest Petals in California."

"And you're gonna take Taehyungie?"

"Yeah, I think so. All of you have gone with me to America before, and he's usually the only one that expresses he wants to go back," Namjoon reasoned, rubbing circles on Jungkook's back until they parted.

"Who says I don't wanna go to America again?"

"Well, no one said it, and nothing is official. I think I should only bring one of you, so we can all talk about it tonight, alright?"

"Okay. Understandable," Jungkook submitted to the logical, stern voice.

 ⊶⊷⊶ 

Jimin kept staring at the words from Yoongi hyung: Wanna make out?

How was he supposed to take that? Was it actually meant for him? Maybe he meant "make out" like.. go somewhere together? And not have their lips touch? No, that's ridiculous. Yoongi had either meant what he asked and it was indeed for Jimin, or meant what he asked and sent it to the wrong person. Probably the latter, right? Jimin thought Yoongi flirted with him sometimes, sure, but certainly even this was too forward for the man?

Or maybe not. Maybe this was the easiest, most blunt opening to their future beautiful relationship. Still - how should he respond? Confused - or bold?

"Jimin," a voice said, drawing the blonde out of his thoughts. Seokjin walked into the room out of nowhere and demanded his friend's attention.

"Hyung," he responded simply.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something," the older male stated, sitting down by Jimin, full of purpose. "Namjoon is who you always see me texting."

"Your boss?" Jimin questioned. "I mean, I figured it was him, but I also could tell you didn't want me to pry. Not yet, anyway." He offered his friend a soft smile.

Seokjin nodded. "Yes. The one and only. You were right. He's.. been making a lot of advancements." Seokjin explained several different instances where he and his boss had gotten very close to each other, very comfortable, and quite steamy . . . "But he still hasn't asked me out on a date. Nothing official."

"And you are you, so you want the official," Jimin nodded again in understanding. Jimin thought back to his text again. Those two are showing interest in us two, he thought. And Jungkook has shown interest in me too . . . He knew what he was going to tell his hyung in front of him, and he knew what he was going to tell the hyung in his messages, too.

"Hyung, you ask him out," Jimin said while instantly unlocking his phone and giving the gray-haired man an answer. Jin rose his eyebrows at Jimin's words, and also the words he was reading on Jimin's phone screen, proceeding on to watch his friend type:

Yes.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

Published January 2, 2021
I'm publishing this on January 2, 2021.. at night.. I'm so sorry. 😳
I feel so bad for leaving you guys ahh I'm so sorry!!! This book is getting way more attention than I expected!

I'd also like to note that I swapped the name for Namjoon's cousin in America, Sanghyeok, so if you're remembering/you read a different name before this chapter, that's my bad! Gonna go through the past chapters and check some things. (: Things including how I originally formatted stuff in this book since it, uh, has been a while, therefore I don't entirely remember how I ran things here in YUMland. 

Also, if anyone remembers the hybrid book I mentioned in a past chapter's A/N, that is still in my drafts and has been touched here and there! When it comes to writing, YUM takes priority since it is actually published, but if I manage to keep up writing, you can expect to see that published at some point. 

REGARDING FUTURE CHAPTERS

I hate to say it, but I still cannot guarantee a reliable stream of chapter updates, nor dates they could possibly be available. My inspiration feels like it rarely strikes me, and I've just been working, helping my family, and keeping in touch with my friends lately. I'm trying to reintroduce both books and writing to my routine, so please bear with me. ♡ 

Oh, and there's also been a pandemic hit since we've last spoken, I think! I hope you all are staying safe! I work in a hospital (along with quite a bit of my family), but I'm (we're) fine overall! (:

Sorry for the looonnggg A/N, but it's been a while. Hope to see you soon! At the very least, I'll try to check comments.