3

Namjoon strolled through the dark hall, feeling a bit giddy at the events to come. He came to a stop at the end of the long expanse of space, taking in the site of his empty club. It was empty only because it was closed, otherwise bodies would be shoved together on the busy dance floor, drinks being put in hands, heated glances being exchanged.

The bar sat neutrally, bottles of alcohol chilling out on racks, barstools looking lonely, the dance floor awaiting new and old friends. He smiled as he surveyed the successful space he inherited. It was a sad time when his father passed due to cancer, but the good relationship they held helped Namjoon know that everything was okay, and his father died happy despite being so ill since he knew his son wouldn't waste his life, and his father himself had a good one while he had it. He gave everything he had to Namjoon, including his small, but very popular, chain of clubs.

When Namjoon was little, his parents kept him from knowing the real business they were in. It was odd from outsiders' points of view, how they had such a cute family, yet his father owned a strip club (only one at the time). He was a great family man that just had his own particular tastes. Namjoon's father was his dad and his best friend, and he missed him dearly, but he appreciated the assets he was given. Although, if given the choice, Namjoon would gladly take his father back and give up the businesses.

But that wasn't going to ever be an option, so Namjoon simply waited for his interviewees to show up. He wanted to meet them and make sure the men knew what they were getting into and that they were serious about it, not just there because some childish dare or any such nonsense.

Meanwhile, a very nervous Kim Seokjin was hurrying his best friend Park Jimin into the car at their shared apartment.

"Hurry, Chim, I gotta go. I have to make a good impression. This day decides if I get the job."

"Hyung, this isn't some big, official job, you're trying to be a stripper, loosen up." Jimin shook his head at his bestie, fastening his seatbelt. Pretty soon they were at the club, parking lot oddly still considerably full despite it being closed. They both silently assumed people parked there for nearby restaurants or stores.

"Stay here, Jimin, I can't have my best friend coming with me to an interview," Jin sighed, getting out of the car. "Thank you for keeping me company."

"You know I'm always here for you, hyung." Jimin smiled softly as his friend shut the door.

Jin walked into the club (the door was unlocked), and he instantly noticed a tall man accompanied by a bit shorter one. The taller man, who Jin vaguely recognized from a couple articles about the club, was the owner, his possible boss. He had light brown hair styled somewhat boyishly in a way, and was dressed in professional casual. The smaller one, who Jin guessed was probably someone else being interviewed, had black, semi-messy hair. He dressed mostly casual. Jin figured his nice jeans and dressier shirt fit right in. He'd been to one of these interviews before, and he knew that one did not have to dress very fancy, thankfully, else he'd had been freaking out over his attire as he did at his first interview.

The two men heard Jin's entrance and looked his way. The smaller gave him a wave. The owner, whose name escaped Jin at the time, had a sly smile on his face. Jin had to admit his maybe-soon-to-be-boss was attractive, but the smaller man beside him looked pretty young, and he was more of a cute to Jin.

"Kim Namjoon. You must be Seokjin." The owner put out his hand.

Jin bowed, but once he saw the hand he quickly stood back up and shook Kim Namjoon's hand. Jin was going to mentally reprimand himself, but he remembered Jimin's words and decided to just chill the best he could. It was no big deal. He'll get the job.