7

Seokjin was pinned up against the wall by a tall man. The man's cologne encased him in what could only be called a miniature personal heaven. A hand was on the wall to Seokjin's left, another on his waist. His breathing and heartbeat had increased rapidly in the few short seconds that this position had been set in.

"Sir.. I don't know if we should continue doing this," Seokjin said, avoiding eye contact with the sexy man with the intoxicating scent.

"Look me in the eyes and say that," Namjoon scoffed at the pretty man that he was trapping between himself and the wall. Seokjin managed to look at him, but those same words wouldn't come out of his mouth. In fact, no words did at all. He went from the man's eyes to his nose to his lips and could only think of when those last touched his own.

"Hmm. I'm not hearing anything," Namjoon smirked. "And I don't think we are quite making eye contact." Seokjin visibly gulped as his boss moved in closer. Not to the front of his face, but to whisper in his ear. "If you want to kiss me you can just ask."

Seokjin would most definitely not ask for a kiss. That was way too embarrassing, he decided practically immediately. He would much rather simply kiss the man, but the darker feeling that came with the man who was trapping him stopped him. He was inferior, below. He had never felt so dominated before and all the man was doing was slightly touching his hip and keeping him against a wall. If he wasn't so stubborn he would be a blubbering mess begging for those gorgeous lips to be on his again. But he wouldn't do that. Not when this was his boss, and he was at work, only in some pink sparkly short shorts at the moment. Namjoon, however, was fully clothed in a suit, but not a stuffy suit—it seemed oddly fashionable and he didn't look out of place in the club while wearing it. Seokjin had admired that about Namjoon until the man had took his hand and dragged him into the hallway of private rooms.

"Shouldn't I get back to work?" Seokjin cleared his throat. He promised himself he wouldn't give into Namjoon. He needed a confirmed date, a relationship, before he started making out with the man. And Namjoon hadn't so much as hinted at a date or anything. They talked, they flirted. But no serious conversations like that. But it was indeed what he was hoping for, deep down. Seokjin was attracted to his boss and he wasn't so sure about it being good or not.

Namjoon looked at him, a small smile on his face. "You may resume your work." He knew that he affected his hyung. And he loved it. But he didn't know how to bring up the poly relationship he was in. When should he bring it up to Seokjin? How would a man like Seokjin take it?

As Seokjin made his way back to probably backstage, Namjoon sighed. He didn't even watch Seokjin's sparkly butt as he walked away. He was simply lost in his thoughts.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Jungkook was at a small diner with Hoseok and Jimin.

"Hyuuung, let me try your burger!"

"No, Jungkook! You ordered typical chicken strips, you eat your typical chicken strips," Hoseok shook his head. "It's like you're five! I teach a kids dance class, would you like to sign up, sweetie?" He faked a sweet voice with his genuine smile, mocking the younger male.

Jimin giggled at Hoseok and looked at Jungkook. "You can have some of my noodles." Jungkook playfully stuck his tongue out at Hoseok before turning to Jimin with his mouth open.

Jimin fed Jungkook the noodles, and as he ate them, Jungkook thought about how Yoongi liked to be fed and kind of understood why now. He felt loved, almost. Like he was being cared for. Why didn't he have the guys do this for him everyday? Why didn't they offer to? He was definitely going to speak with them about this. He was their baby boy. This should be something they did for him!