2

Taehyung pressed a kiss to the younger man's forehead. His cheek. The other cheek. He left brief kisses all the way down to his neck, going further down until the younger finally stirred. Taehyung smirked.

"Wakey, wakey," he caressed Jungkook's cheek softly.

"Hyung? What're you doing?" The younger asked, a little dazed. He wasn't going to lie, he was definitely pleased from waking up to soft kisses and Taehyung's gorgeous face, but yesterday Taehyung was not being so nice. Wait, was it even yesterday? When the heck did Jungkook fall asleep? What time was it?

"What's it look like, silly? Waking you up."

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow at Taehyung before looking over to his left at a still-dead-asleep Yoongi. He wondered why Taehyung wasn't angry to see Yoongi in bed with him. In Yoongi's room.

"Come on, let's get dinner. Unless you have other things in mind.."Ah, so it's just dinner time, Jungkook thought.  Taehyung seductively dropped his hand down from Jungkook's cheek, to neck, to down his chest.

"N-No, I'm hungry. For f-food! Only food!" Jungkook gulped and started to sit up, causing Taehyung to move out of the way for him.

"Sure, Kookie. You and Yoongi..?" Taehyung glanced over at the raven-haired male.

"Not exactly?" Jungkook thought back to Yoongi's mouth pleasuring him. That wasn't really sex, per se, he decided. So, no, not exactly. They proceeded to make out for a while and then cuddled in bed until they fell asleep. Yoongi passed out rather quickly, but Jungkook's mind was kept up by Taehyung despite being exhausted and very comfortable snuggled up to his oldest hyung.

"Hmm.." Taehyung sounded. "He's so pretty when he's asleep. When he's awake sometimes I think I could bottom for him, but at times like this.. I just wish I could ram myself in his ass."

Jungkook's face instantly turned into a tomato as he muttered about showering and seeing Taehyung downstairs.

Although Taehyung's words were kind of true, he only said them out loud to get a reaction out of the maknae. Amused, he headed to the kitchen. He decided to give Jungkook a break and not follow him into the shower. His jealousy had calmed over the several hours of the day that Yoongi and Jungkook had napped. Yoongi he expected napping the day away from, but not Jungkook.

"Hey, Tae," Namjoon looked up from a binder of files as Taehyung walked through the living room. "Can you come look at this guy real quick?"

Taehyung didn't bother answering as he simply walked to Namjoon and took a look at the open file.

"Cute," he answered briefly. "No Jungkook.. but cute."

"So, a yes for him?"

"I guess so," Taehyung flicked his eyes over the information on the paper before heading to the door for his keys.

"I'm going to get Chinese. Jungkook will be out of the shower soon. Yoongi is still asleep."

Namjoon hummed in response and spoke softly to himself. "Lee Chan.. call back. Kim Seokjin.. call back." He nodded to himself.

⊷⊶

"Hy-Hyung, stop watching me," Jungkook blushed.

"Kook, you know I like your body and I won't judge you. Just keep getting dressed," Yoongi had a small smile on his face. He was leaning back against his bed's headboard, legs crossed, watching Jungkook, who had just gotten out of the shower. Yoongi woke up just in time to see the boy taking off his towel to get dressed.

"And you know I'm shy anyway," Jungkook said, trying his best to slip on his boxers as quickly as possible.

"You weren't too shy this morning."

Yoongi smirked as Jungkook threw a spare pair of boxers right at his face. He's too cute, Yoongi thought. Taehyung should stop messing with him.

Yoongi raked his eyes over Jungkook's smooth muscles—the biceps that weren't too big, not too small, the perfect attractive size; strong thighs that remained soft to the touch; a pretty, round butt that everyone in the house enjoyed a little too much.

Yoongi decided then and there that Seokjin would be good to add to the house. He was a beautiful man, and Jungkook couldn't be the only bottom forever. Jungkook enjoyed being their toy of sorts, Yoongi knew, but Yoongi also knew that he needed a break at some point.

The elder sighed as the younger slipped on a white T-shirt, completing his outfit.

"I don't get why you work out only to walk around with a shirt on," Yoongi spoke his mind as he got off the bed and went to Jungkook.

Jungkook tried his best to keep his cheeks from tinting pink and accepted a hug from the older male when it was initiated. "You know when you had your fingers in my hair?" Yoongi asked, pulling out of the hug. This is when Jungkook finally fails at keeping the blush off of his cheeks. "Y-Yeah, why?"

"You should do that more often. It felt nice," Yoongi smiled, a soft gaze landing on Jungkook's face.

"You want me to yank your hair?"

"No, are you stupid?" Yoongi facepalmed, any appreciation he was feeling for the younger vanishing. "I meant just playing with it and running your hand through it." Yoongi sifted through Jungkook's hair, feeling its silky texture, smelling his own coconut shampoo. He didn't mind that Jungkook smelled a bit more like him than usual. "Mm, okay, only if you do it to me more often." The younger agreed, eyes almost closing in relaxation.

Yoongi abruptly pulled his hand out of Jungkook's hair. "Right, didn't you mention Taehyung was in here?"

"Yeah, I think he left to get food." The you get answered despite being frustrated from the lack of relaxation radiating from his head.

"Bet it's Chinese," Yoongi chuckled.

"With Tae, you know it is," Jungkook said. As if on cue, Taehyung's voice rang through the considerably large house.

"Come get food, baby boys!"

Jungkook smiled as Yoongi rolled his eyes into the back of his head. Nonetheless, they made their way downstairs.

"Panda Express. Only the best for my sweethearts," Taehyung exclaimed, arranging everything on the kitchen island as the other three men filed into the kitchen.

"Thanks, Tae. Good boy," Namjoon kissed his cheek and immediately started getting food. Taehyung huffed. "You just won't let me have my fun."

"Mm, I bet you secretly like the praise, Tae," Yoongi pinched the cheek Namjoon had kissed and followed suit in getting food.

"Whatever, hyung. Here's our actual baby boy~" Taehyung cooed and chastely kissed Jungkook before they all officially dug in.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

Written sometime in March 2019
We love publishing a book and then getting a storm that takes out the internet! uwu
I'm publishing this real quick and then I'm not sure when the next update will be because I like to be chapters ahead of what's actually published so I know I have something to post for readers that will hopefully eventually come. The storm put a dent in my writing.
I'm still working out the kinks (puns always intended when it comes to me) of this book, so bear with me if details seem odd or something throughout chapters.
Don't forget to vote if you're liking the story so far~