6

The dinner with Hoseok had gone great. The man was very kind, charming, and rather cheerful. Namjoon also liked to note that Hoseok looked fantastic in green, which the other men gladly agreed on.

"What color do I look fantastic in Joon hyung?" Jungkook looked over at him after probably the seventh time of Namjoon bringing it up after Hoseok had parted ways with them to head home.

"All of them, Kookie," Namjoon wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter male and planted a kiss onto his lips.

"You look hot as fuck in black," Yoongi commented. Taehyung nodded. "Taehyung, you look nice in blue, I think. Damn.. imagine Jimin in a baby blue sweater. Hold on, gonna melt."

Namjoon scoffed at Yoongi and ran his hand through his hair. "Speaking of Jimin, Seokjin and I are quite good friends. He was hesitant to get to know me since I'm his boss, but he just couldn't resist."

"How the hell do you get Seokjin from Jimin?" Taehyung have Namjoon a look.

"They're friends, it works."

"I agree with Joonie hyung."

"Thanks, Kookie." Namjoon still had his arms around Jungkook as they stood in the living room with the other men sitting on one of the couches together.

"He's only saying that because you're touching him. You know he gets high off that," Taehyung scowled.

"Me touching him? Yeah, I tend to do that to him," Namjoon smirked, following up with a shrug. "But, really, guys.. I like Seokjin. A lot. And he has the cutest laugh—"

"Oh, no, it's mushy now. Someone get me a bucket to barf in," Yoongi fake gagged.

"Need I remind you that like five hours ago you were giving me the world's biggest gummy smile as you played with my hair? You're the softest fucking dom ever, you get mushy all the time, shut up."

"BUT YOUR HAIR IS FLUFFY, NAMJOON." At Yoongi's outburst, Jungkook instantly ran his hand into Namjoon's hair and nodded in confirmation. "Can confirm. Even softer than Taehyungie's. How is that possible? How did I not know?"

"Hard to focus on anything other than a dick in your ass, probably," Yoongi said. "Wouldn't know." He pretended to flick a bit of lint off of his shoulder, pleased with his remark.

"Okay, first off, I have the softest hair in this house. Fuck off, Namjoon hyung. Second, Yoongi, we get it, you're a top, sure, but leave Jungkookie alone," Taehyung slapped Yoongi's arm and stood up to join Namjoon in wrapping his arms around Jungkook. Yoongi frowned. He wanted to be a part of the vertical cuddling, but it seems like he was being left out tonight because of a bit of playful teasing. Alright. If they wanted to be like that, then so be it.

"Guess I'll be up in my room," Yoongi said, casually slipping his pants off. All the guys' eyes landed straight on his legs.

"What're you doing, hyung?.." Jungkook questioned, gulping.

"Nothing. Just getting ready for bed." The eldest stood up and took off his shirt too. It came off ever so slowly. He just slightly peeled it upwards and eventually it went right over his head. "Goodnight."

"Shit, why'd that give me a boner? We always walk around in our boxers," Taehyung whined.

"Tease," Namjoon breathed out. Both men had unknowingly let go of the holds they had on Jungkook, causing the younger to start to try for attention. He was needy too from the lowkey striptease that had just happened in front of them and the lack of hands on him.

Namjoon felt a nibble on his ear as Taehyung suddenly felt a hand gently slide across his bulge. "Oh~," Taehyung let out a pleasantly deep and off-guard moan at the light contact.

"Babe, I'm not sure if you wanna start this with both of us," Taehyung cautioned Jungkook, but Jungkook marched right onto the battlefield as he placed his other hand on Namjoon's bulge as well, lips moving down his neck sensually.

Taehyung had had enough and quickly moved Jungkook's hand to unzip his jeans. Namjoon and Jungkook were having a full-on make-out session as soon as Taehyung had relieved Jungkook from himself. When the two finally came up for some air after who knows how long, they were greeted by Taehyung helping himself out as he sat on the couch. The sight of him with his hand moving up and down his length, his bottom lip in between his teeth, a lusty, loving gaze on his two boyfriends—it could have been enough to make the two cum on the spot.

"I thought watching was Yoongi's thing?" Taehyung literally thrusted his hips upward as he kept looking at the other two men and answered Namjoon's question. "Could say the same to you."

"Honestly starting to see why he likes it," Namjoon winked, but it was ruined by a slight gasp followed by a groan right after as Jungkook had unexpectedly moved down and started deepthroating him.

"Fuck, babe, suck him well, mm," Taehyung's hooded eyes never left Jungkook's mouth. Namjoon was trying his best to not completely ram in and out of Jungkook's mouth like he wanted to because he knew it would be way too rough. Jungkook wasn't extremely horny, he just felt needy and wanted to pleasure them, and Namjoon knew that.

"So good, baby," Namjoon praised happily. "You like daddy's cock, hmm?"

"Shit," Taehyung said. "Your voice is sexy as fuck, Joon." He sped up his own pace, feeling close to his climax.

"Mm, you like my voice, too, baby boy? Taehyung seems to," Namjoon's sexy chuckle earned a nice and vocal response from Taehyung as he came into a tissue he had quickly grabbed from their side table the best he could.

Jungkook released from Namjoon's length, saliva stringing between it and him, with a pop, looking up at Namjoon with doe eyes. He whimpered at the previously uttered words and the sight of an undone Taehyung. Surprisingly, he'd rarely seen Taehyung get himself off before. It was certainly a sight to see, and he suddenly had an idea.

"Daddy," Jungkook smiled, letting the drool he had stay on his chin. He didn't care. He knew Namjoon loved seeing it, so he was unbothered by it. "Yeah, baby?"

"Go by Taehyungie please?"

"Why, Bun?" Taehyung asked, beating a Namjoon to it.

"I wanna see you cum on your own, hyung," Jungkook begged Namjoon, his hand ever so slightly brushing against the older's member. "Please?"

Namjoon nodded slowly and moved to sit by Taehyung. Jungkook followed behind as Taehyung stood up and gave him a deep kiss, a moan shared between them as Namjoon was already at work, what was before him already helping him.

"Your lips are better, baby," Namjoon uttered, a little breathy. He slid his own finger over his slit and twitched. "Fuck.. and your ass. Hmm.."

Taehyung was actually surprising himself by loving everything Namjoon said to their baby. As he left a hickey on Jungkook's collarbone, he cursed. Jungkook whined and grinded against him.

After a while, when all was finished, they heard soft clapping. A pleased laugh.

"Fuck, the only thing better than seeing all that would be being in it," Yoongi said, sitting on the stairs, phone in hand, obviously turned on. But he hadn't touched himself once.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

Written May 12, 2019
I wrote this all in one go.

Published July 12, 2019
I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING M.I.A! I actually started to have a little bit of a life when I could've been writing for so long! I'm glad I'm seeing that some of you are enjoying this and since I'm still on summer break I'm going to try my best to get back to writing and updating! ❤️ Also I did not reread this chapter so if it had mistakes or was cringey tell me here and I'll rewrite it or something- 😂