Ch.4 Small Team

■Y/N's POV■

The cars are moving endlessly on the busy road. I watch them through the window of a cafe not far from Ushijima san's office. Ushijima san said he'll tell me a bit about the organization after work.

The bell of the door chimes and I look back to see Ushijima san walks in and look around. I raise my hand up to let him know where I am.

Ushijima san saw me and walks my way. He sits in front of me and the maid comes to take his order. After the maid left, Ushijima san looks at me.

Ushijima: sorry, we have things to do first... it lasts longer than it should have...

Y/N: It's alright Ushijima san... um thank you for sparing some of your time to see me...

Ushijima: no, it's okay... um, you should try their cinnamon rolls...

The moment the maid came and serves Ushijima san's his coffee coffee, and the cinnamon rolls Ushijima san ordered for me, he starts telling me about the organization.

Ushijima: I first started with the case about six months ago... I, Tendo, Semi, and Ohira work together on this case. There's a company that became one of their victims... one of their trusted lawyers went missing and found dead three days later.

Ushijima san's told me that this organization probably works for a certain company, he calls this a black company. He said he tried to connect the dot but they still couldn't find which company because every company definitely has more than one rivalry company.

we talk for an hour already and I'm starting to grasp the current situation. Just then someone calls Ushijima san.

Semi: Ushijima?

Ushijima san and I look at two men that walk to us.

Ohira: wow... rare to see you with a woman... of all of those 5 years working together with you this is the first time...

Semi: we didn't know you have a girlfriend Ushijima

I could feel my face grew warm. These two are probably Ushijima san's teammates and they misunderstand the situation. Just then Ushijima san head hits the table, startling me and his coworkers.

Semi: o-oi Ushijima?

Ushijima: it's a misunderstanding... this lady is Oikawa Tooru's, the late CEO of the AOBA group's fiance, L/N Y/N...

■3rd Person POV■

Ushijima's head was smacked from the back by Oikawa who got jealous when Semi and Ohira thought that Y/N and Ushijima are dating. He told Ushijima to explain to his friends, so he did.

Ohira: ooh, hello, I'm Ohira Reon...ah I've heard about Oikawa san... I'm sorry for your loss...

Semi: Nice to meet you L/N san... I'm Semi Eita

Y/N: ah... nice to meet you too... I'm L/N Y/N

Semi: so what are you two doing here?

Ushijima tells the two that he'll let Y/N know about the case they're working on right now. Ohira and Semi were surprised to hear that. Y/N becomes worried, she's afraid that the two will scold Ushijima or won't allow him to continue.

Y/N: I'm sorry... I... I'm the one who insisted... Ushijima san already refused but I-

Semi: ah L/N san... it's alright... we understand... we're just surprised that Ushijima let someone knows moreover got involved in this case...

Ohira:  He rarely shares about what he's working on... even he told us about the case ofter working on it alone for three months... but he let you know about this even though you two just met recently...