Ch.7 Take Care of

Note: This chapter quite long compares to the other chapters, I hope you are not bored~

■Y/N's POV■

Yesterday I was at Ushijima san's place. We talk about what could be a bridge between Aoba group and the Gold Chain Organization. We also talk about Tooru and Tendo san. Ushijima san drove me home right after we ate dinner at his place.

It's been a while since I ate dinner with someone after Tooru's death, so last night was kind of pleasant.

I look at the pictures of Tooru and me around our apartment. I really wish I could help Ushijima san to solve the case right away and find Tooru's murderer.

Just then a text came into my phone. I open it and read it, it's from Tooru's mother.

Sender: Tooru's mom
Recipient: Y/N

Good morning Y/N, how are you faring honey? I haven't heard from you for a while. I met Iwaizumi earlier and he said he just met you last week, I hope I could see you too and hope you're doing alright. Stay Healthy Y/N, Tooru wouldn't want you to be sick.

My heart warmed by the text. I made Tooru's mom worried too. On the day of his funeral, she was trying to cheer me up though she must be in so much pain because it was his son's funeral.

I need to stop by at Tooru's house, I made everyone worried.

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Tooru's mom

Mrs. Oikawa, good morning to you too
I'm so sorry I haven't been contacting you, though I'm not the only one who lost Tooru,I just can't help to feel the loss.

I would like to stop by at your place if that's alright

Ting!

Sender: Tooru's mom
Recipient: Y/N

Of course sweetie, our house is always open for you. Tooru's dad and I will be waiting for you

I look at Tooru's photo and smile at it.

Y/N: Tooru... I'm gonna meet your mom okay

With that, I get to change and head to Oikawa's household.

■3rs Person POV■

Y/N is standing in front of the house. She presses the bell on the door and then it's opened. A beautiful lady stands in front of Y/N and smiles at her.

Mrs. Oikawa: Y/N... it's been so long...

Mrs. Oikawa hugs Y/N the moment she saw her. Y/N could feel that she's a little trembling and hears her voice quivering.

Mrs. Oikawa: (sobs)... I'm worried about you... I'm sorry I don't come to your place and only trying to call you for weeks... I... can't

Y/N's eyes start to water and she hugs Oikawa's mother back.

Y/N: no... I (sobs) am sorry too... I shouldn't have act like I'm the only one who lost him... (sobs)

Y/N feels as someone else comes and opens her eyes to see Oikawa's father smiling at her from the doorway.

Mr. Oikawa: come on in...