ch.16 Partner In Life ( Final Chapter)

■3rd Person POV■

Ushijima parks his car in front of his house and walks inside his house.

Ushijima walks further into the house but no one greets him. Just then, the front or is opened and closed. Someone's walking into where he is.

Y/N: ah... Wakatoshi... you're early...

Y/N just returned from grocery shopping. Ushijima sees the bags in her hands and immediately takes them from her and puts them on the counter.

Ushijima: yes, we just solve another case leads by Semi and our boss allowed us to go home early...

Y/N: ah I see.. how nice... I'm sorry I haven't cook anything, I don't know you're home early...

It's been eight months since Y/N and Ushijima became a couple. When they told Oikawa's parents, they're happy for them. They also didn't forget to tell Iwaizumi and his wife, while delivering the message Oikawa left for him.

They told Iwaizumi to take over the company until Takeru, Oikawa's nephew became an adult. If by the time Takeru wants to inherit the company, then the Aoba group will be under his name by that time, but if he doesn't want to, Oikawa hopes Iwaizumi could look after the company together with his sister's husband.

Iwaizumi cries when Ushijima and Y/N told him about Oikawa's message, though they say they learn about his will from a letter he left and lies saying that the two accidentally lost it. But Iwaizumi believe what they say. He hopes that Ushijima and Y/N will be happy.

Ushijima sees as the woman in front of him is smiling at him and then takes the goods out of the bag. But then Ushijima places a hand on hers, making the girl looks up at him.

Y/N: Wakatoshi?

Ushijima stares at Y/N's eyes, he's always captivated by her. Earlier, he felt weird when he didn't hear Y/N welcoming him. He realizes that he's worried when he doesn't see her.

 He realizes that he's worried when he doesn't see her