ch.13 Go back

■Y/N's POV■

Tooru?

There in front of me, Tooru is standing. He looks at me with a sad face but then turns into a sad smile. I move closer to him and hug him, I can feel him hug me back. I move back and look at his face closely, it's really him.

Y/N: Tooru.... Tooru it's you..... it's really you.... I.... miss you Tooru...

Tooru hugs me again, though I don't feel warm I could feel that he's holding me.

Oikawa: I miss you too... I miss talking to you... I always been by your side every time Ushiwaka's with you...

Y/N: Ushi...waka?

Tooru looks at Ushijima san who's carrying my body and runs out of the storehouse. Ushijima san looks so worried as he holds me close to his body.

Oikawa: that's Ushiwaka... Ushijima Wakatoshi... I've been hanging around him... and... talk to him

I can't believe what I've just heard. Tooru said he has been talking with Ushijima san all of this time. Tooru takes my hand and we head out of the storehouse and follows the ambulance that Ushijima and my body in.

I watch as my body was being taken to the operating room, the doctors are going to perform surgery on my body. Ushijima san is sitting on the bench in front of the operating room, he looks so worried and clenches his hands together.

Y/N: Tooru... what do you mean you've been talking to Ushijima san?

Oikawa: Chibi chan... on the day I lost my life, Ushiwaka has just woken from a comatose... he wanders around the hospital when he saw me crying and talks to me... that's when I realize that he can see me... I don't know why...

I was surprised to hear Tooru's story. Tooru smiles and chuckles

Oikawa: after I realize that he can see me... I follow him around... at first he told me to go away, but after I told him I was being killed by a guy with gold chains, he let me hang around him...

I look at Ushijima san who's staring at the operating room door. So all of those times when he looks to his side, he was talking to Tooru.

Y/N: did.... Ushijima san came to our apartment, that's because you told him to?

Tooru nods at me

Oikawa: yes... I ask for his help... I hope he could tell you not to mourn me for too long but... it ended up like this... I'm sorry Chibi cha-

Y/N: don't apologize Tooru.... if... if Ushijima san didn't come and let me to involved... I... maybe I still stuck mourning in our apartment....

Tooru holds my hand and kisses it. The doctor comes out of the operating room and says that I'm still in a critical condition, I could see the pain in Ushijima san's face.