Ch.8 The Triad Company

■Ushijima's POV■

I'm currently sitting on my desk in the office, Oikawa is wandering around the room looks bored. Oikawa was right next to the door when Semi slams the door open, startling him. Semi places a file in front of me. He opens it and showing a company name.

Semi: Ushijima, this... I think this company could be related to Oikawa Tooru's death.

Oikawa hurriedly comes closer to us and looks at the files.

Oikawa: It's the Triad Company...

I look at all of the files and photos.

Semi: this man, Hakama Kozato is the CEO of the Triad group, I heard from my source men, about five months ago he offers for the Aoba group and The Triad Group to work together, but Oikawa Tooru declined the offer.

Oikawa: I don't like how that company works based on their background and how that Hakama speaks... that jerk... he could probably hire such a hideous organization to achieve what he wants...

I watch as Oikawa's face turns grim and avert my gaze to study the files. Then I look at my notebook and find that some other companies that became the victim of the Gold Chain Organization pretty much have a little connection with the Triad company.

Ushijima: Semi, thank you so much... I'll tell L/N about this.

chuckle

I look up to see Semi laughing at me, and he stares at me with a smile on his face.

Semi: you and that Ms. is totally like a team now huh... you keep on mentioning her name these days and always meet her...well anyway, say hello to L/N san for me.

Semi left the room and I contacted L/N and told her about our newfound clues. L/N says she will tell Iwaizumi and we decided to meet.

■3rd Person POV■

Iwaizumi comes to meet Y/N and Ushijima at the cafe near Ushijima's office. Ushijima explains to the other two about the files that Semi gave him this morning, through a note because he can't take the files outside. While listening to Ushijima's explanation, Iwaizumi fisting his hands tightly if his nails are long they could pierce into his palm.

Iwaizumi: if that jerk really is the one who hired Trashykawa's murderer.... He would end up losing his teeth...

Y/N: we will try to find out..  we... need to find the truth for Tooru...

Oikawa watches as the woman he loves and his best friends are all looking all serious to find his killer. He really hopes he could talk to them.

Ushijima watches as Oikawa stares at Iwaizumi and Y/N with a painful smile. He knows that Oikawa is happy with Iwaizumi and Y/N trying their best to find his murderer. 

Ushijima: Oikawa...

Y/N, Iwaizumi, and Oikawa are all looking at Ushijima. 

Ushijima: I'm sure Oikawa is happy to see you guys care about him like this....

Oikawa's eyes widened when he hears this, then he sees Iwaizumi and Y/N are both smiling saying they'll do anything for him. Oikawa feels the warmth from their words and he's happy to hear it.

Oikawa: Ushiwaka... thank you for telling them that...

Oikawa thanks Ushijima and he tries to hide that he's happy, but Ushijima could tell that he's happy and just nods his head. Just then Ushijima sees that Y/N's napkin fell and reaches to take it, but Y/N too is trying to get in and their hands' touch

A nerve pops on Oikawa's temple and he uses his spirit strength to smack the back of Ushijima's head and Ushijima falls on his face.

Y/N: U-Ushijima saan!! Are you alright?