Ch. 12 For You

■Ushijima's POV■

I arrive at the dock where Oikawa told me. There are so many storehouses here, Oikawa didn't tell me which one is it.

 There are so many storehouses here, Oikawa didn't tell me which one is it

Semi: Ushijima which on-

Ushijima: Scatter!

Please be safe Y/N

3rd Person POV■

Y/N opens her eyes and she feels the back of her head is hurting. She tries to adjust the light that gets into her eyes until her vision is clear.

Hyogo: awake, princess?

Oikawa glares at Hyogo and turns his gaze back at Y/N. Y/N tries to get up but she can't, her arms are tied behind her back.

Y/N: why?

Hyogo: why what?

Tears roll down Y/N's cheeks as she glares at Hyogo.

Y/N: why... did you do it?

Hyogo walks closer and crouches down in front of Y/N. He lifts Y/N's face by the chin and smiles at her.

Hyogo: you mean... tying you in here... or...

Hyogo's smile turns into an evil one.

Hyogo: killing Tooru?

Both Oikawa and Y/N's eyes widened. Hyogo said this with a smile on his face. Y/N turns her head so her face is out of Hyogo's hand. Y/N glares at Hyogo as more tears roll down her cheeks.

Y/N: how could you? Tooru... TOORU LOOKS UP TO YOU... he... loves you...

Hyogo stands up and walks away from Y/N while laughing.

Hyogo: we're not real brother... I'm... not an actual Oikawa...

Oikawa and Y/N look at Hyogo as he talks.

Hyogo: being adopted at the age of five... I'm happy to have a family... but then... they're born too... I started to realize...

Hyogo glares at Y/N and clenches his hands.

Hyogo: though they said I'm their child too... I'm not their real one... Tooru is the blessed one... everyone loves him...the son that every parent could be proud of... father, gives the company to him...

Oikawa: Hyogo nii...

Hyogo: they said I'm their child too... aren't a company should be given to the oldest child? If I'm also their child, then, wasn't it supposed to fall to my hand in the first pla-

Y/N: JUST BECAUSE OF THAT??? HOW COULD YOU?

Hyogo: Y/N chan... you don't understand... and you will never will...

Hyogo suddenly pulls out a gun and aims it at Y/N. Oikawa stares with horror as his adopted brother aims a gun at his fiance.

Oikawa: Hyogo nii No!

Hyogo: I.... never love Tooru and his sister... they stole everything that supposed to be mine... if you miss him so much... I'll let you see him.

Just then Oikawa builds up all of the strength that he has and lunges himself at Hyogo and it works. Hyogo fell down after he was being tackled by Oikawa.

Hyogo looks around, confused by what has just collided with him. Y/N too was confused when she saw Hyogo suddenly falls.

Oikawa's body is getting more transparent. He tries to attack Hyogo again but to no avail, he just got past him.

Oikawa: DAMN IT!!!

Oikawa and Y/N see as Hyogo picks up his gun again and aims it at Y/N. Y/N closes her eyes.

Oikawa: NO!

BAAAAM!!

The door to the storehouse was slammed open. Ushijima lunges forward and tackles Hyogo's body and made him fall just like Oikawa did earlier.

Hyogo fell on his back and grunts. The Gold chain members are currently fighting against Semi, Ohira, and the enforcement they brought.

Y/N: Ushi...jima san...

Ushijima sees Y/N tied up on the floor. He immediately runs to her side and unties the rope that binds her.

Ushijima: L/N... are you alright?

At the sight of him, Y/N's eyes getting tearier. She thought she was gonna die and inside her head, she's calling Ushijima's name and he really comes.

Y/N hugs Ushijima's body, burying her face on the crook of his neck. Ushijima was startled and just stay still.

Y/N: I'm sorry (sobs).. I'm so sorry...

Ushijima can feel how her small body trembles against him. How he could feel the fear radiating from her body. He hugs her back, tightly.

Ushijima: It's alright... I'm glad you're fine....

Y/N cries even more by the gentleness of his voice. She's happy to see him, happy to be in his arms. Both Ushijima and Y/N are happy to have each other in their arms.

Oikawa watch from the side as Y/N and Ushijima hold each other tightly. Ushijima can't see Oikawa because Oikawa used all of his spirit strength when he slammed Hyogo's body earlier

He looks at how Y/N grip the back of Ushijima's shirt tightly and Ushijima gently hold Y/N's body close to him. Just then Oikawa sees Hyogo takes his gun again and aims it at Ushijima's back. Y/N too sees this from Ushijima's shoulder.

Oikawa: USHIWAKA!

Ushijima hears Oikawa's shout, but it's too late.

BAAANG!

The smoke is still visible at the hole of the gun after the shot. Oikawa's eyes widened.

Y/N who saw Hyogo points the gun at Ushijima, turned their body around, and by the time Hyogo pulls the trigger, her body is what is aimed at by the gun and she took the hit.

Hyogo was about to shoot another bullet when Ohira came to the scene after hearing the shot. Ohira captures Hyogo along with some of the cops and took his gun.

Ushijima watch as Y/N's body grew weak in his arms. Her blood is now spilled on his arms.

Ushijima: L/N!, L/N! Y/N!

Y/N is still awake but she's really weak. She stares at Ushijima's face, glad that he's fine. The thought of losing another person that she cares about, made her use her body to protect him.

Yes, Y/N cares for Ushijima a lot that she couldn't bear the thought of losing another person that she cares about.

Ushijima: L/N stay with me....

Then Y/N closes her eyes, and by the time she opens them, she saw Ushijima cradling her body in his arms. She's shocked to see herself in Ushijima's arms, as her eyes close. Then, a voice got her attention.

Oikawa: Chibi chan...

That very familiar voice makes Y/N turns around.

Her eyes widened...

There... in front of her...

Stands the man that she has been missing...

Y/N sees Oikawa..

As the two wondering spirits are now looking at each other...