ch.11 Back Stabber

■Y/N's POV■

Ushijima san crosses the street without looking back. It hurts me to see him act like that.

We are not that close... Aren't we?

My heart hurt when I remember when Ushijima san coldly talked to me earlier. He never gives me that tone before.

I don't want to make Ushijima san mad at me, but, I want to talk to Hyogo san. I can't believe what I heard earlier.

I'm sorry... Ushijima san...

I head to the Aoba Group, hoping that I could talk with Hyoga san and make sure that he's not like what Ushijima san thought.

I search for a name on my phone and I find it. Hyogo san's name is listed on my contacts list. I press the call button and wait.

Riiing...

Riiing...

Click...

Hyogo: hello, good afternoon... who am I talking with?

Dub dub

Y/N: Hyogo san... it's.. L/N

Hyogo: oh, Y/N chan? What is it?

Y/N: I want to ask you something...

Hyogo: okay, what if we meet? Where are you I'll pick you up...

Y/N: o-okay... uh, wait can we talk at a park?

Hyogo: oh, okay...

I choose to talk in an open space, it'll be fine right?

■3rd Person POV■

Right after Ushijima turns his back on Y/N, Oikawa sees as Y/N looks sad. Then he hears as Y/N calls Hyogo and talks to him. He's worried and nervous, he wants to get to Ushijima's place but Y/N already moves away.

Oikawa follows as Y/N heads to a park and sits on the bench. He's glad that Y/N decided to choose an open space to meet Hyogo.

He can't believe that he's the one who's behind all of this, but knowing that he sign the agreement with Triad company, he's starting to get suspicious. Oikawa is worried about Y/N because she decided to see him alone.

Y/N is sitting on the park bench, Oikawa looks around and realizes that the park is quite empty. It's too empty for a local park at this hours.

Hyogo walks into the park with a smile. And Y/N greets him.

Y/N: Hyogo san... I'm sorry to bother you...

Hyogo: it's okay, I could spare my time for you Y/N chan... you're practically my sister...

Y/N: thank you.... um, Hyogo san...

Hyogo: what is it?

Y/N: I... I heard that the Aoba group just sign an agreement with the Triad company...

Hyogo: ah you see the news? It's good to expand our business right.

Hyogo smiles at Y/N, and Y/N clenches her hands. Oikawa looks at his brother who stares at his fiance.

Y/N: Hyogo san... Tooru... he.. wouldn't like that...

Suddenly the smile on Hyogo's face vanished. Oikawa's eyes caught something.

Hyogo: Y/N chan... you're a really sweet girl... but... you've interfered too much...

Oikawa: Y/N!!!!

Y/N can't hear as Oikawa shout at her to warn her. Someone put a sack on Y/N's head and tied her arms. Y/N is struggling and starts screaming but one of Hyogo's men who wear a Gold chains ear cuff, hits the back of her head and she faints.

Oikawa watches in horror and screams but no one can hear him. He watches as Y/N's body being lifted by Hyogo's men. Oikawa averts his painful gaze at Hyogo, can't believe what he actually did.

Hyogo: you're a sweet girl... but you keep on mentioning the person who's already dead... it's annoying...

Oikawa feels hurt by what his brother said. Y/N being put inside a van, the van that was around when she was attacked before. He's so worried so he follows them.

The van stops at a storehouse near the dock. Oikawa sees as Hyogo's man throws Y/N's body on the store floor.

He knew that he can't do anything so he goes back to where Ushijima is.

■Ushijima's POV■

The look on Y/N's face earlier flashes through my head. She looks hurt and that's because of how I talked to her. I didn't plan to sound like that but it just came out.

I'm worried... I don't want anything bad to happen to her...Where is Oikawa, maybe he's mad because I left Y/N earlier?

Semi: Ushijima... what's wrong?

Ohira: you've been frowning since you came here 15 minutes ago....

Semi: Thinking about L/N?

Is it that obvious?

Semi and Ohira chuckle at me and smile.

Ohira: glad to see that you're like this... you used to be so straightforward and stoic...

Ushijima: am I?

Semi: yes... you are different when you're with her... you're happy when you around her aren't you?

Do I?

Every time I see her beautiful face, I'm pleased. Whenever she smiles happily, I'm pleased. When she's around me, I'm pleased.

Am I... happy?

Just then

Oikawa: USHIWAKA!!!

I look at Oikawa, he looks frightened.

Dub dub

Oikawa: Ushiwaka, Y/N.. she's in a storehouse near the dock.... she's... captured... please.... save her...

I immediately stand up.

Ushijima: Semi, Ohira... call the cops.... we have to go somewhere right now...

My heart race and I can't help but feel nervous.

Semi: Ushijima why so sud-

Ushijima: NOW! L/N IS IN DANGER! SEND THEM TO THE STOREHOUSE AT THE DOCK

Semi: O-oi Ushijima!

Ohira: Ushijima!

I run out of my office and head to the storehouse right away. I can't see Oikawa again, maybe he heads there already.

 I can't see Oikawa again, maybe he heads there already

Ushijima: please... be safe...

Please...

Hold on...

I can't lose another precious person in my life...

I... can't lose you...