Ch.5 The light

■3rd Person POV■

It's been a week since they last met, Y/N has been trying to gather some clues to help out with Ushijima's investigation. Ushijima keeps on reminding her not to ask around aimlessly because they never know who's friends or enemies are. But there's one person that Y/N could think of and he could never be an enemy of Oikawa.

Y/N pulls out her phone and calls Iwaizumi Hajime, Oikawa's friends. Iwaizumi is heading home from the office when he hears his phone ring. He looks at the caller and surprised, he immediately answers it.

Iwaizumi: Y/N, how are you? you okay?

Y/N: hi Iwaizumi... I uh, I'm sorry I avoid you and (wife name)... I was still... shocked...

Iwaizumi: no it's alright, we totally understand Y/N... do you need anything?

Y/N: actually I hope I could talk to you about something...

Iwaizumi: of course, I'll go to your place now...

In about fifteen minutes, Iwaizumi arrived at Y/N's place. She lets him in and the two sit in the living room. Iwaizumi looks around, seeing the picture of his deceased best friend. Y/N came with teas and places a cup in front of Iwaizumi.

 Iwaizumi: thank you Y/N... so, how are you doing?

Y/N: I'm... doing okay...I guess...

Iwaizumi could see that Y/N tries to smile though it still looks a little sad, but, it's better than her condition before.

Iwaizumi: so what do you want to talk about Y/N?

Y/N looks at Iwaizumi in the eyes and tells him about Oikawa.

Y/N: I met a detective.... he's an acquaintance of Tooru... his name is Ushijima Wakatoshi... a couple of weeks ago he came and tells me that... Tooru... maybe Tooru didn't die in an accident... he was... murdered.

Iwaizumi's eyes widened and he's totally shocked by the news. Can't believe what he just've heard.

Iwaizumi: Y/N... what are you talking about? 

Y/N: Ushijima san is working on a case... about an illegal organization that works for a certain unknown company... 

Y/N explains to Iwaizumi about the organization of the Gold chain to Iwaizumi. She tells him about how that organization has killed many people that could probably be a rival to a certain company. 

Y/N: Ushijima san thought that Tooru might have someone from another company that... wants him dead... and... it happens

BAAAAAAM

Iwaizumi slams his fist to the table. His face looks like he's in pain and angry.

Iwaizumi: who would want to kill that stupid airhead? how dare them.... how could they.... Shittykawa...

The room is filled with tension as both feeling mad about the things that happen to their close one, best friend, and lover.

Y/N: Ushijima san is trying his best to solve the case and I... want t help him.... He thinks maybe... there's someone inside the Aoba Group that... actually is a traitor...

Iwaizumi's eyes widened, he grits his teeth and clenches his fist.

Y/N: That's why... I want to ask for your help to-

Iwaizumi: I'll find it....

Y/N looks up to see the Iwaizumi who stares at her with certainty.

Iwaizumi: I'll help out to find any clues from the inside... and if.... I find the people who could be behind this... behind Shittykawa's death.... I'll ask my share of beating the shit out of them....