✨𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝✨

San had just woken up he set his alarm which was very unusual for him since he wasn't an early bird at all he had planned the perfect day for him and Wooyoung

-San-
Wooyoung it's San I'll send you the address to where we're going if your ready.

-Wooyoung-
Yeah I'm ready you can send it to me.

-San-
Ok it's ***** *** **

-Wooyoung-
Ok I'm coming give me like 10 minutes

-San-
Ok

San got excited maybe a little to excited for his own good he was literally pacing Choi San was pacing he'd be caught dead if Jongho saw him but seriously San was pretty nervous he knew this was no date and that it was just a hangout but to him wooyoung was special and it wasn't just the skirts that he wore even though that's what San liked that not all he liked about him.

"You never usually come home"

"I just need something from my old room"San said as he ran up the stairs.

"Going somewhere"

"What does it look like I'm doing exactly"

"I don't know but your a little to...."

"Dad I don't want your beyond old school advice"

"I was just saying"

*¥*¥*¥*

Meanwhile San sat at one of the tables outside of the dessert factory and waited for Wooyoung.

"San" A small voice said as San turned around to se who it was.

"Malary, what are you doing here you've got so much older"San said as he stood up and gave the girl a hug.

"Just went in to grab cheesecake you know that's the favorite"

"Yeah I remember still get it to this day so how-"

"San"he heard an other faint voice call his name as he turned around to see Wooyoung who was just staring at the two.

"I don't wanna bother shouldn't ruin this plus I have to get somewhere it was nice seeing you again San bye"Malary said waving at San before she crossed the road.

"You too bye malary"San said with a wave before turning his focus back to wooyoung who had all of his attention from the start.

On the other hand Wooyoung wasn't to happy about this malary girl she looked like San's female type no seriously Wooyoung was a little on edge but he knew he had no rights since him and San weren't dating actually and he only wanted to be San's friend so he just shook it off.

"So is this the place"Wooyoung said as he walked up to the door.

"Yeah let's go inside"San said as he opened the door for Wooyoung.

"Ok now seriously tell me how this reminds you of me it's to pretty"

"And aren't you"San said looking at Wooyoung who was kept glancing from himself to the place they were in "no"

"You obviously don't see yourself anyways we're just here to get somethings I'm taking you somewhere else"

"Okay"

They got up to the counter and ordered their dessert which had came out to be pretty high and Wooyoung had remember he left his wallet on his bedside table.

"Wait I forgot my wallet cancel my order"

"No you didn't think I'd make you pay did you"San said as he grabbed Wooyoung's wrist.

"But I ca-"Wooyoung tried to get his words out but San took out his card and gave it to the other.

"Thank you"San said to the cashier as he led Wooyoung outside to his car.

Wooyoung was kinda surprised that San paid for his stuff even though he really didn't have to at all.

"Why did you that"Wooyoung said as he got into the car.

"Because I like you, now we're going somewhere else okay"

"I can pay you back....Sannie"

"Don't, don't be cute with me and you don't have to pay me back just sit and enjoy being with me ok"

"Fine"Wooyoung said with a sigh even though he liked hanging out with San he didn't want to be much of the using type because he's really independent so he's not used to being taken care of unless it was by his friends or family.

Wooyoung had noticed everything about San he was truest ethereal his looks his personality his smile it was unreal he was so selfless he had a glow to him wooyoung couldn't resist.