✨𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕥✨

So everyone was in class getting ready for the Alumni which would start at about 10:00 then it'll be free so whatever you want time and they couldn't wait

"No so your telling me you'd pick a bunny over a sloth" Wooyoung said with a look of confusion.

"Yes"

"I- bunnies are cute but sloths are understanding"

"Bunnies are cute and sloths have claws"

"Bunnies bite"

"Who said that"

"I did"

"Your just as equally slow as a sloth" San said making Wooyoung gasp a small pout appearing on his face.

"Don't pout with me poor baby" San said pulling Wooyoung's head down into the rim of his shoulder as Wooyoung sniffled slightly in a playful manner.

The bell rang meaning it was finally time for the alumni.

After hearing all the screams and running through the halls Wooyoung was ready to go have fun. "San let's go"

"Ok" San said as he and Wooyoung intertwined their fingers and ran to the hun to find the others they were already sitting and talking.

"Wooyoung, San over here" Hongjoong said waving for them to come and sit.

They ran over but there was only one spot open well that's what they thought but not what Wooyoung thought and as soon as San sat down Wooyoung sat on San's lap in which the others jaw dropped and San's heart pace quickened in which he relaxed himself and gained some type of courage.

"Comfortable" San whispered into Wooyoung's ear.

"Very" Wooyoung whispered back to the others.

"I'm confused, happy but slightly confused" Jongho said with the nods of his head.

"All of the other seats are taken and I'm comfortable so...any more questions"

"Well are you two you know....dating"

"I- no we're just friends" Wooyoung said a little to quickly as San just followed "yeah friends" San said although they both felt more for the other than what was known or shown in which the word was unknowingly killing them.

"Uhh well I'm gonna go to the restroom come on Wooyoung" Seonghwa said as he stood up.

"Ok.....whatever" Wooyoung said as he got up and walked out with Seonghwa.

San was still there with the others which was really awkward now that Wooyoung had left because he knew they'd most likely beat him down with question.

"San" Yeosang said with a somewhat pushy voice.

"Uh yes" San said as he scratched at the nape of his neck.

"You like him" Yeosang said as the others turned to hear his response.

"I- umm....well I" San was literally panicking because she wanted to say but he also couldn't say since he didn't want to ruin his friendship with Wooyoung.

However on the inside he still remembers what happened with his last relationship when they were "moving to fast" and that really hurt him since it wasn't really his fault and letting go of something is not something he's very fund of.

"You what" The others pushed and it was enough to send him off edge.

"I, I think I'm just gonna go" San said as he got up and began to walk away and no one followed him because they were confused however Hongjoong knew but it wasn't his place to talk to San.

•¥•¥•¥•

"So you and San huh" Seonghwa said as he leaned on the sink his arms folded.

"There is literally nothing going on with us seriously he called me his friend so..."

"He did that's surprising anyways you just don't go to deep to where you can get hurt"

"I won't and stop directing my love life and direct yours MOM"

"Oh we're just fine over here but thanks for the advice"

"You and him what" Wooyoung said as he chased Seonghwa back to the gym.

The others were sitting still kinda s unsure why San left but they really didn't want to say they pressured him into leaving when Wooyoung was back even though that's what it seemed like to Wooyoung when they told him.

"Where's San" Wooyoung said as he sat in the seat San was sitting in with a small pout.

"I don't know we were just asking him about you and then he left" Jongho said shrugging his shoulders.

"Jongho" Yeosang said as he hit Jongho in the arm.

"You better not have did something to him" Wooyoung said pointing a finger at the others.

He quickly took out his phone and decided to text San.

•¥•¥•¥•

San felt his phone buzz and he didn't want to answer but when he saw who it was he quickly answered the text.

Even though San felt bad about not telling Wooyoung the truth he couldn't talk about his feeling at all he was fighting himself on this one meanwhile Wooyoung didn't believe a thing San said but he chose not to find his location because San did se...

Even though San felt bad about not telling Wooyoung the truth he couldn't talk about his feeling at all he was fighting himself on this one meanwhile Wooyoung didn't believe a thing San said but he chose not to find his location because San did seem some sort of uncomfortable so he just decided to wait.

After school

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Wooyoung"