✨ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 & ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪✨

You must got the hint from the title

You must got the hint from the title...😳

🌈✨Bottom Bitches✨🌈

Mini woo
Guys I think I just made the
WORST MISTAKE of my life

Cookiehwa
What did you do now 🙄

Yeowhores
This bitch always up to
no good

Mini woo
I was trying to be considerate but maybe instead I should've just let myself at it

Cookiehwa
Hold on let yourself at what your speaking in "straight" tongue??

Yeowhores
That sound mad SUS 🧐

Mini woo
Ok so like I think San wants to sleep with me however I was like I'm not in the mood and he was just like ok so now what do I do..? 😩

Yeowhores
Hold on what have I missed
I only thought you two kissed and that
was it but now y'all tryna f*ck 💀

Cookiehwa
Wait Wooyoung, San kissed
when did this happen 😭

Mini woo
At the party and he really had no problem with it and I like him but what do I do

Yeowhores
Go fuck some shit up bitch

Cookiehwa
Go get you some
-spoken from a true mother

Mini woo
Uhh I would love to but I don't plan on losing my
having sex forcefully or unknowingly of where
my relationship stands with that person.

Cookiehwa
Well just tease him or something idk
I gotta get back to joong 🤪
*seen by all*

•¥•¥•¥•

"Ok, so where were we" Seonghwa said as he turned back to Hongjoong who was more than a little confused.

"You just screamed for about 5 minutes uh what's wrong" Hongjoong said as he crosesed his arms.

"I- it's not my place to say" Seonghwa dragged in which Hongjoong looked at him sideways.

"Fine fine, Wooyoung and San are gonna do it together" Seonghwa said a little guilty.

"Your lying I- hold on a minute"

🏳️‍🌈Children of God🏳️‍🌈

Joong
Have fun San...☺️👏🏼

Jongho
Confused much

San
Umm have fun about what 🙄

Joong
Jongho >>>🍎👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👀

Jongho
You mean very much 💁 vibes

San
I find that oddly suspicious but I'm not even gonna ask 🤷

Jongho
I hope you prepared

San
Ok...whatever
*Seen by all*

At that point San was confused what were his friends talking about of course he knew the signals meant something but just not what Jongho and Joong only did that when they were too lazy and needed to tell each other something about the other San in general.

"Sannie" Wooyoung said as he ran down the stairs and hugged San from behind.

"Someone's clingy" San said chuckling.

San look down at Wooyoung's arms that rapped around his waist and he couldn't help but notice how nervous the other had gotten.

"Something you wanna say to me"

"Oh, um what" Wooyoung asked confused did one of his friends already tell him what was going on.

"Your fiddling, so do you have something you want to talk about" San questioned as he turned to the other who just stared him in his eyes.

Dammit Wooyoung grow some balls will you it's now or never.

"San, umm so...I want you like right now right now" Wooyoung mumbled a bit and as quick as light San turned to face him his eyes getting slighter bigger.

"I believe I heard you wrong" San said as a small smirk began to plaster upon his face his body which was pressed on Wooyoung's belly because he has on a crop top and San was still shirtless.

"Ughhh you make me crazy" Wooyoung said with a huff.

"Well I-" San tried to continue but then he felt the most soft lips on his that he could imagine ever being on his before.

Wooyoung just went with his heart feeling denying all of the other thoughts that told him that what he thought was doing was wrong and both were just in the heat of the moment it was their most lively time although this being what he was pushing for he wanted him he wanted more of him San felt the tip of Wooyoung's tongue glaze over his bottom lip in which he opened his mouth to give the other access Wooyoung explored all of San and San was very much deep into the kiss finding the other's soft spot as Wooyoung moaned into the kiss wait I'm getting carried away.

"Wait San..before we continue this is just pleasure and play right nothing more nothing less" Wooyoung panted out of his breaths.

"For now" said San with a tilt of his head as he lifted Wooyoung up onto him.

Wooyoung rapped his legs around San's waist his arms thrown across the other's neck as they continued their kiss they made their way upstairs without falling and San opened his eyes so he could get through his room door without hitting anything he eventually threw Wooyoung on the bed aggressively which just turned Wooyoung on even more his eyes overfilled with lust.

"Fuck your hot" Wooyoung said as San hovered over him.

"Baby you've gotta take this off" San said inching his eyes down to Wooyoung's crop top and the other wasted no time as he took it off.

San couldn't get ahold of himself as he went back to kiss Wooyoung their bodies pressed against each other as San ran his fingers down Wooyoung's side sending shivers down the other's spine he kissed him down from his lips to his jaw to his neck San took his opened hand and ran it up to Wooyoung's neck where he gripped without even knowing it was the other's kink equaling with the sensation from San's lips sucking on his neck Wooyoung was a moaning mess.

"Your a little...to into it now I wanna make you hurt"