✨𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦✨

*Knock *knock *knock

San sighed and got out of the tub he rapped a towel around Wooyoung and lifted him onto the bathroom counter he got them both clothes from out of his room he put on his boxers and gave Wooyoung a pair of boxers and a t shirt aft that he eventually went downstairs to see who still was knocking on the door.

"I'll get the sheets" Wooyoung said as he slowly got off of the counter.

He grabbed the sheets and went into the hallway there was in my one room at the end and luckily it was the washers and dryers he placed the sheets inside and grabbed two that San had already set on the bing bag inside of his room and began placing this onto the mattress.

"Coming" San said as he opened the door not to his surprise a cop.

Wooyoung walked downstairs and saw San at the door after he heard the faint footsteps behind him he turned to Eooyoung with a sly smirk like you did it on purpose.

"Hello officer" San said as he turned back to the cop.

"Mr.Choi right" The officer said as he began to pull out a pad from his right.

"Yes sir... let me guess a complaint" San said as he looked at the other.

"Yes sir and you two just seem like the couple of boys hanging out so maybe I should dismiss the complaint"

Woooyoung almost killed himself with how hard he was laughing on the inside he but his bottom lip but his cheeks were growing red.

"Are you ok sir" the cop asked precisely to Wooyoung who nodded in response.

"We'd like to dismiss the complaint thanks officer" San said as he waved the other goodbye.

Wooyoung didn't even know that it would be that quick but maybe where San lived it was a little different he quickly ran upstairs.

"Yes you have a nice night there" The officer said as he got into his car and drove away.

San closed the door and immediately ran upstairs to Wooyoung.

"You see what you did" San said as he began tickling the other.

"St-stop it" Wooyoung said laughing as the pain from running up the stairs was fading.

"You know your really something" San said as he pecked the other on the lips twice before cuddling him into his arms.

"You wouldn't know" Wooyoung whispered as he kissed San on the cheek and snuggled into him if that was nearly possible.

Not to long after they both drifted off to sleep holding one another.

🏳️‍🌈Children of God🏳️‍🌈