✨𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕖✨

*Wooyoung*

*Wooyoung*

I had laid on the seat of the car for a while while San and it was quite comfortable then San had told me we were here and he helped me out of the car (he opened the door for him).

"We're here come on sleepy head" San said as he opened the door and dragged me outside.

In the distance I could see a lot of people and I capsule see toys and booths so of course I knew where we were a fair.

"You took me to a fair" I said excitedly as he turned to San.

"Yeah and look I didn't even notice you didn't wear a skirt today" He had said I couldn't tell if he was happy, sad, or mad.

"Good thing your out of you comfort zone with me now I get to see another side of you that's not all about skirts"

I could tell he was okay a little more than okay so I just smiled and he led me to one of the booths.

*San*

"Two wrist bands please" I said as I handed the other some cash out of my wallet who in return gave me the two wrist bands.

"I placed one on my wrist and one on Wooyoung's and then I grabbed his hand basically intertwining them both.

He didn't pull his hand away so I knew he was comfortable with the fact that I was holding his hand and I was happy about that which meant we were getting more closer.

*NO POV*

"Hey San you wanna go to the Farris wheel "Wooyoung said pointing to Farris wheel that was turning up side down in circles in which the thought made San feel like puking.

"I- Umm on one recall" San said as he faced the other.

"What's that"

"Take a picture with me"

"Ok" Wooyoung said with a small smile as he pulled out his phone and took a picture with San"

"Now can we pweaseee go on the Farris wheel Sannie" Wooyoung said with puppy eyes.

"Fine let's go" At those three words wooyoung let go of San's hand and ran to the line that was pretty short in surprise.

As they walked up to the man who was looking at the wristbands San could hear a million screams from others of all ages but when the ride slowed down and it was their turn to get on Wooyoung held San's hand gently reassuring him that it was fine which calmed San in a way.

"Why did I ever agree" San said as the ride started up.

"Because you like me" Wooyoung said making San blush in which Wooyoung let out a small giggle.

The ride started up and it was moving quite slow as they rode up the top and stop them it went straight to the bottom Wooyoung hair flew gracefully in the wind so did San'a and they never parted hands Wooyoung at on point threw both of their hands up as they both screams along with the others who was on the ride and San was just happy Wooyoung was enjoying himself although he almost threw up.

"Finally" San said as the ride stopped and he got of as quickly as he could followed by wooyoung who was jumping up and down.

"Was it fun"Wooyoung said in his hitch there was a faint silence.

"It was fun but I'm never going on that thing again"

"Yeah it was fun but I'm definitely never stepping foot on that again"Wooyojng said making him and San laugh.

As the day went by they enjoyed the rides and ate the snacks and candy from the booth enjoying themselves.

"Did you have fun" San said as they got set in the car and started driving back home.

"Yeah and thanks"Wooyoung said with a smile.

"Your welcome"

San drove wooyoung back home even though he didn't really want him to go at that moment.

"Question before I leave" Wooyoung said he didn't really want to ask because he didn't want to upset San but he really wanted to know that their relationship was more than just built over his looks.

"Yeah" San said curiously.

"Is it my skirts or my body that are the reason why you like me"

"No, I like your personality there's more to you than just what's under your clothes I like being close to you like this like we are"San said he thought maybe a lot of people only like wooyoong for his body or how he dresses and that why he asked.

"Oh well I like you to Sannie" Wooyoung said as he kissed San on the cheek and waved goodbye before going inside of his house.

San was left blushing like crazy wooyoung just kissed him and he said he liked him too it was like a indirect love confession which was driving San crazy he didn't want to make it seem like he wanted him even if it was true but soon the buzzing of his phone interrupted his thought he opened it to see the picture that wooyoung had posted on Instagram of the two.

"I also think your pretty" Was the last thing San said to himself at the thought of wooyoung before he drove back home