✨ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥✨

It was the end of the day and Wooyoung really didn't plan on going home he hated being at home he's never ever went home in the evening he's always stayed out til night.

"Hey you guys want to go eat some sushi" Yeosang asked as they walked up to Jongho and the others

"Uhh since when did you eat sushi" Wooyoung asked confusingly.

"Since Jongho took me to this great sushi place" Ueosang said as he jumped on Jongho's back who just laughed at the other.

"So you guys wanna come" Jongho asked as looked at the others.

"Me and Joong are finally going on a date" Seonghwa said happily.

"Babe you kidding I'm so happy for you" Wooyoung said hugging Seonghwa.

"Finally he gets him a man anyways Wooyoung you wanna come" "Umm no way I don't wanna 3rd wheel I'll just go over to San's"

"Mhm" the others said in a sarcastic way.

Wooyoung just shrugged them off and headed out to the front gates he called San to let him know that he was coming over.

Knock knock knock

"Wooyoung" San said as he hugged Wooyoung on his way in.

"So what do you wanna do"

"I don't know anything" Wooyoung said as plopped down on the fur rug in the living room.

"Let's play two truths and a lie" Wooyoung said as San hummed and Sat down in front of the other Wooyoung was just really itching to know a lot about San as much as possible.

"I'm gonnna start, so 1.I'm not a virgin 2.I'm gay 3.I'm a top"

Even though San got a little skeptical with the whole virgin deal he knew Wooyoung was definitely not a top.

"First your like the gayest person I know" San said making wooyoung laugh "I'm gonna go with 3.your a top that's a lie"

"You got it right" San gasped not about that but about "Tell me who was your first" San said as he inched himself closer to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung didn't have any problem about telling San who his first time was with although it was pretty much something for Woooyoung.

"Ok so I was in middle school and there was this kid he always like bullied me or whatever because I didn't like girls and thats something a dl person would do now I knew that but anyways one day he just shoved me in the boys locker room and he was like I like you and I want to have sex with you"

"Wooyoung, you didn't really, baby I knew you liked it aggressive but that's not it" San said as he couldn't contain his laughter.

"I know I know it's just bad but still he just you know did it and I've never talked to him since but I did have this one friend and he was like my first kiss or whatever and I still talk to him to this day" Wooyoung said as he recovered those old memories.

"Nothing I have to worry about right" San asked sarcastically jealous.

"Pftt no way" Wooyoung said playfully hitting San in the arm.

San was just teasing Wooyoung he knew someone like him would most likely have exes but he for sure wasn't about to just stop at teasing him there.

"You wanna go shopping" San asked as he stood up from the rug.

"It's gonna rain soon"

"Well we better hurry up then" San said with a light chuckle.

"Ok" Wooyoung said excitedly as he jumped up along with San.

They left the house and like Wooyoung said it was gonna rain the clouds were getting really dark but they made it to the mall and they were just walking around until Wooyoung found a skirt store and dragged San along with him.

"Sannie I like this one" Wooyoung said as he twirled his way out of the dressing room.

"W-Wooyoung is it supposed to be that short purposely" San said as he turned Wooyoung to his back side.

"I chose a short one on purpose"

"I- are you gonna buy it" San asked as he walked over the Wooyoung and paced his hands firmly on the other's waist.

Wooyoung was getting butterflies by the way San had his hands on his waist.

"I- um I- I guess so" Wooyoung said as he quickly turned around and ran into the dressing room San knew had made Wooyoung blush so he just laughed at the other.

"These two please" San said as he placed Wooyoung's skirt on the cashiers counter before paying for it.

They left the mall and it was pouring down outfit and San told Wooyoung not to bring an umbrella and Wooyoung was really confused why if he knew it was going to rain but they ran to the house and they got inside both drenched in rain.

"I told you we should have brought an umbrella" Wooyoung said as he laughed at himself and San because of how wet they were.

San just hummed in response before removing the cold drenched shirt from his body to show his abs that were glistening from the water his hair was all wet and covered his eyes at the moment all Wooyoung could thing was he's so fucking sexy.

"Are you done" San said as he looked the other up and down.

"Yeah" Wooyoung said as he began to run up to San's room.

"San just took off his shirt and put it in the dryer because it was literally soaking wet and San went upstairs after a few minutes of Wooyoung being up there alone and damn did hell have a plan for him.

*San*

I put my shirt in the dryer and decided to walk upstairs to Wooyoung because I didn't wanna leave him there by himself and when I got to my room I didn't know if whether I wanted to attack him or if I just wanted to go into complements.

"Wooyoung" I muffled as I sat down on my bed.

"You like what you see" Wooyoung said while he was playing with the hem of his skirt.

"You know your like really really sexy" I said making sure he'd hear me and more likely feel me placing my hand on the back of his thigh

*Wooyoung*

I felt his cold hand which was still cold from the rain urge to the back of my thigh I really seemed non responsive but my insides tingled at the slightest touch from him.

"Not in the mood" I said of course this was probably something I'd regret saying after but I really didn't want to go deeper with him and do something he didn't want to do if I had read the signs wrong.

NO POV

This sat San back a step because he did think Wooyoung was comfortable with him and that they were close but he really just didn't want to push him to do anything he didn't want to do.

"Ok then I'll leave you alone" San said as he walked out and downstairs to the kitchen.

🌈✨Bottom Bitches✨🌈

Mini woo
Guys I think I just made the
WORST MISTAKE of my life 😭