✨ℕ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕒✨

It had been a few weeks since the incident with Wooyoung concerning his dad and him and the boys talking and hanging out now that Mingi and Yunho were officially dating so he was with them more of the time and now he wound had been fully healed a ...

It had been a few weeks since the incident with Wooyoung concerning his dad and him and the boys talking and hanging out now that Mingi and Yunho were officially dating so he was with them more of the time and now he wound had been fully healed a few days and he felt perfectly fine.

"Here you go" San said as he placed the plate of breakfast down in front of Wooyoung.

"Thank you" Wooyoung said as he kissed the other on the cheek who's face turned bright red.

Wooyoung began to eat but somewhere he started to feel nauseous and because he was barely moving it couldn't have been motion sickness, nor could it have been a certain sleek that he felt sick about it was host stomach it had gotten tight because he wasn't eating much when he got hurt because he didn't want to loosen up his stitches.

"I'm gonna go ready you coming" San asked as Wooyoung nodded yes but told him he'd put his food away first.

Wooyoung got up and threw away his food but he'd barely eaten much of it however his mental state was define it was perfect he didn't feel anything anymore towards the situation with his dad because of San he was ok well more than ok he was amazing the best he'd ever been since his mother he had a connection with San and he loved it and he wouldn't do anything to hurt him but he didn't tell him he was barely eating because of his wound either because of the simple fact that he didn't want San to start questioning himself before he could explain.

"Wooyoung come out on your clothes" San said as Wooyoung put the dish in the sink and ran upstairs.

"Sorry, where are they" Wooyoumg asked as he looked around for him clothes but San was holding them.

San handed him the clothes and he got dressed as he put his he key on and grabbed his back pack while putting on his shoes to go to school with the other.

"You ready" San asked as Wooyoung nodded and they grabbed the keys and left for class.

They made it to school about 10 minutes later and the others were already there waiting at the front gate as they all walked inside together and to their first period.

"I fell terrible" Wooyoung said but he didn't mean to say it out loud but no one heard well no one except for yeosang.

"What's wrong are you okay" Yeosang whispered as he placed his hand on the other's shoulder.

"I'm fine just a little motion sickness from all the moving on the way here to school" Wooyoung said with a fake smile but Yeosang didn't believe him at all.

They made it to their first class and it got worse Wooyoung couldn't take it because it hurt so bad he sat down in his chair and placed his hand over his stomach and he laid his head down on his desk.

"You okay baby" San said as he as he moved Wooyoung's hair behind his ear.

"Yeah I'm fine just motion sickness I guess" Wooyoung said with a smile as San smiled back and kissed him on his cheek.

San went back to his desk and part of him still thought that Wooyoung wasn't exactly okay but they were in a good spot in their relationship and pressuring him towards the situation that happened with his dad was the last thing he wanted to do.

*•£•*•£•*•£•*

Wooyoung went to half of his classes but yet he still didn't feel up to part he knew that it was because his stomach got small and his ribs got to thin to the the food that he was supposed to consume, they walked to the lunch room where they were getting their trays of food and the smell of it and everything made his sick like he wanted to barf.

"I'm gonna throw u- up" Wooyoung said placing his hand on Yeosang's shoulder as he began to feel it all come if up.

He gave Yeosang his plate and ran out the lunch room meanwhile the others were genuinely confused they looked at Yeosang who sat down both their plates and ran after him.

"Hey hey hey" Yeosang said as he pulled Wooyoung's hair back while he was over the toilet.

"I'm gonna go get some napkins ok just stay here" Yeosang said as he ran back to the lunch room and grabbed the napkins.

"What's wrong is he okay" San said as he grabbed Yeosang's arm looking up at him his face showing worry.

"He's fine just a little motion sick I think it's the food smell though" Yeosang said as reassured San who still wasn't believing it.

"I'm coming" San said as he stood up.

"San he's fine just let Yeo go and help him I'm sure he's alright" Hongjoong said as he pulled San back down while Yeosang left to the bathrooom once more.

Maybe trying to keep San in the same spot while Wooyoung was sick probably wasn't the best idea because in his head he was angry but his body temperatures showed sadness and worry he was so confused.

"See San he's fine" Seonghwa said as Wooyoung and Yeosang entered the lunchroom but maybe he spoke to soon.