✨𝔻𝕖𝕖𝕡✨

San and Wooyoung both got a little tipsy however if something were to happen neither would forget it by the time they decided to dance a slow song started playing and little did San know it was Wooyoung's favorite song and it seemed really harmles...

San and Wooyoung both got a little tipsy however if something were to happen neither would forget it by the time they decided to dance a slow song started playing and little did San know it was Wooyoung's favorite song and it seemed really harmless at first until San could here the lyrics "I'm gone make you feel it" but his mind drove off somewhere else when he felt Wooyoung's ass on his pelvis.

"Relax" Wooyoung said in a soft voice as he felt San tense up a little.

Wooyoung moved his hips to the beet of the song which was somewhat mildly slow as he placed one of San's hands on his waist his other hand by his Sid e as he moved the other around to the back of San's neck in which San really was in the moment so he placed his other hand on Wooyoung's waist and moved his pelvis in the same movements as Wooyoung made.

"Wooyoung" San said as Wooyoung's ass moved painfully slow down to the other's member.

"Ssshh I don't mind" Wooyoung whispered to San.

Wooyoung's pants were so tight it was quickly turning San on and woo young knew exactly what he was doing with him until the music turn to another song in which Wooyoung turned to San with a slight smirk and walked him back to the kitchen so they could finish their drink.

"You knew what you were doing didn't you" San said as he turned to Wooyoung.

"Of course I knew what I was doing" Wooyoung said licking the corner of his mouth as he continued to get drunk.

San was more than just "surprised" he knew Wooyoung could be flirtatious at times here and there but he for sure didn't know that if he did it on purpose he'd acknowledge it himself.

Not to many hours past and the party was dying down but there were still a ton of people there however Yeosang got like really really drunk so Jongho had to take him home and Seonghwa and Joong even though they weren't official they were definitely somewhere off doing whatever they do at Seonghwa's house.

"I think it's time for you to go" San said as he lifted Wooyoung's arm over his shoulder with a chuckle.

"Mhm" Wooyoung said as drunkenly walked outside to the car with San who helped him inside and began to start the car.

"It's hot" Wooyoung whined as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"No no no leave that on" San said as he moved Wooyoung's hand even though his body wanted to react differently.

Wooyoung was drunk but he knew exactly what was going on well at least he'd know what he was doing the next morning.

"Sannie I'm hot" Wooyoung whined as he started to pout.

Even though San knew his future actions would cause him karma or even worse he didn't like when Wooyoung poured because then he became super defensive and worried.