✨𝕊𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣✨

San already knew where Wooyoung lived because he liked him for a long time so he made it himself to know almost everything about him but he never knew how his dad was with him

"Yeah I kicked his little ass out yesterday" San heard a loud chuckling from about 3-4 guys as he opened the front door which was already opened.

He made his way to the what was guessed as the living room to see 4 guys sitting down and drinking with each other who all looked at San.

"Who are you boy and why you in my house" The male said as he stood up.

"This is your house, so your Wooyoung's father" San said as he began to take off his jacket.

"Who's asking"

"Well me duh if I'm here" San said as the other laughed a bit.

"You got a mouth on you boy" He said picking up his glass bottle and drinking his alcohol.

San just stood there disgusted now he finally knew why Wooyoung was always under him if he had to come home and be treated like shit with an asshole
Father and San didn't appreciate it.

"Yeah what did the bitch do go off and run to his boyfriend" Wooyoung's dad said earning chuckles from the others including San.

However San wasn't laughing because of his joke he was laughing because he was thinking on whether or not he'd choose to burn it down with all of them in or just beat their ass and kill them and call the cops after.

"You taking that jacket off boy like you have something to do" Another guy said and then San noticed.

Wooyoung told him that the guy who touched him had a snake tattoo on his right arm and the male who stood before him had the same one which made the other even more crazy but he knew he also had to settle himself because the other was still Wooyoung's father whether or not he liked it that way.

"So I have an offer, you can take a few broken bones and still manage to leave or you can stay here and watch your precious little house burn with your buddies" San said as the others stood up.

"Ohh I see the whore couldn't fight for himself so he sent you" And that there that was what kicked San off "No see that's where your wrong I just came to make you feel how he felt so now you know you'll suffer".

He punched Wooyoung's dad who fell onto the couch and he punched the male who touched him in the stomach and then he began beating the other's he felt one of the guys grab him and punch him in his lip as the others joined and and began to punch and kick him but he bled more before his reflexes kicked in making himself break the other's leg with one kick on it and then he beat up the other guy who held him down Wooyoung's father was drunk already so fighting him would be clock work and San did just that making sure they all had marks on them.

"The next time you touch or come near Wooyoung I'll kill you" San said as he pulled on his lighter.

"Oh and you might wanna leave because...hell is hot"  San said as he tossed his lighter grabbed his jacket and he left the house.

He got into his car and while he drove away he could see the others rushing out of the house and calling the cops they couldn't do because the house would be ash and the lighter was wood so it would burn easily.

*•€£¥•*•€£¥•*•€£¥•*

"Sannie what did you do" Wooyoung said as he held his waist while walking to the front door.

"Nothing I'm fine" San said but Wooyoung knew he was lying because he saw the blood drip from the other.

"Yeah well your face tells me other wise" Wooyoung said as he walked over to the bathroom where he knew he'd find a bed kit.

"I didn't kill him" San said as Wooyoung sat down.

"I didn't think you would" Wooyoumg said as he poured the alcohol onto the cotton ball and pressed it onto San's face.

"Hey hey, that hurts" San said as he moved the others hand.

"Yeah well I told you not to go" Wooyoung said as he handed the other the cotton ball and limped to the freezer to get ice.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting" San said as the other sat back down across from him with the ice.

"No, because you weren't here to cuddle me so I couldn't sleep" Wooyoung said as a small pout appeared on his face.

"I'm sorry" San said as he gently hugged the other minding the fact he still had wounds.

Wooyoung just hummed and let the other hug him never in a lifetime would he had thought he'd ever be with San or just with him in general.

"Seonghwa and the others are coming tomorrow" San whispered hesitantly.

"I'm in trouble" Wooyoung said as he sat up and whined because of his pain and to say the devil was on his ass. 

"Lay back down don't forget your hurt" San said as the other just nodded "I know but I'm sleepy and I don't want to sleep here" Wooyoung said as he looked at the other and made grabby hands.

San just chuckled and lifted the other up bridle style and carried him to the room with the slightest touch of not trying to hurt him.

"You know you scared me" San said as he laid Wooyoung down on the bed.

"Sorry, I didn't think my dad would be there" Wooyoung said as his head dropped down to his hands.

"It's ok just next time tell me if you have a problem I fainted because of you" San said as he gently hugged the other at the lowest point of his waist.

"I will....I promise" Wooyoung said as he kissed the other.

They laid together for the rest of the day as they let their minds wander while they rested.