✨ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 ✨

A few days passed and Wooyoung finally convinced San to take him to a club even thought San didn't want him drinking due to the fact he didn't want him to throw up or anything like that

"San I'm fine just one shot" Wooyoung said whilst sitting on the other's lap.

"Okay one but nothing else" San said as he ordered the shot for him.

"Your so stubborn" San said as Wooyoung laughed once he got his shot.

"I'm not gonna throw up or faint or end up in the hospital or anything like that because I'm with you" Wooyoung said as he took the shot all in one.

"Can y'all like get a room were tryna bottoms up over here" Yeosang said laughing with Jongho.

"Yeah say that to Mingi and Yunho" Seonghwa said as all of them laughed.

Mingi and Yunho were basically downing each other's throat on the other end of the table.

"Hey get a room your sealing each other" San said as they all died laughing at the couple.

"Yeah I think we're gonna take our leave" Yunho said as he took his final shot and grabbed his jacket Mingi leading him out the door.

"We're gonna go dance" Jongho said grabbing Yeosang and pulling him onto the floor as they got mixed up within the crowd.

"Same" Hongjoong said followed by Seonghwa.

Meanwhile San was definitely enjoying himself.

"Don't caress me in public" Wooyoung said biting his lip.

"I like this one" San said tugging at the top of Wooyoung's skirt.

"Ok but like ... ifyouwannasuckalildickjustsaythat"

"See okay now I have to get you off TikTok" San said laughing.

"I'm serious your car is outside" Wooyoung with a smirk.

"And your stitches" San said as the other replied with "Their already cleared up and I promise I won't make a big mess depending on how you act" Wooyoung whispered into San's ear.

"Well say less, we can go to the backseat" San said as he got up and dragged Wooyoung to the car.

They made it to the car but they weren't doing anything in front of the club but they couldn't help but laugh when they saw Yunho car doing a whole dance routine.

"Yeah we def gotta go" San said them both tipsy but not drunk.

They got inside and San drove to an occluded place where no one was around and Wooyoung didn't think he actually was gonna do something but he wasn't gonna second guess him if he actually did.

"Come here" San said as he climbed to the backseat of his truck.

"You really wanna do this" Wooyoung asked as he climbed onto of the other.

"Only if you want to" San said as Wooyoung smirked and began to kiss him with heat tension.

San began to undress Wooyoung while he was on top of him but they never broke the kiss only to take off each other clothes.

"How many" San asked as he began unbuttoning his pants with the help of the other.

"2, 3 maybe" Wooyoung said as he got lost in the other's beauty connecting their lips once more.

Without any warning, no condom, no line San didn't hesitate to rub his growing erection against Wooyoung's entrance as he let out soft moans from the touch he'd been wanting.

"I'll let you take control" San said and Wooyoung never not always wanted to hear such words from him.

He went down on San and began to lick all over the top of his member his tongue swirling around it before he took it while in size.

He has to be longer than a 8.

Woooyoung was damn near turning himself on as all the Saliva dripped from his mouth although he never had a gag reflex he nearly gagged almost twice he was gonna gum untouched because of San's moans and how he looked so good sitting before him.

"Can I" Wooyoung asked as San nodded "Go for it".

Wooyoung climbed back in top of San as he grinder against him making them both moan he was teasing himself but that only made San turn on more and even more harder after a lot of intense rubbing and grinding with lid moans Wooyoung stuck San's dick inside him and to say he almost jumped he just hoped no one could hear because Wooyoung was very loud and San liked it that way.

"Fuck your so sexy" San said as he began to match Wooyoung's movements while he rode him he trusted inside of him for more action.

He thrusted and thrusted until Wooyoung couldn't move anymore and his moans got heavier and louder he couldn't control himself at all.

"Fuck I'm g-gonna cum" Wooyoung said and he was very surprised that it was that easy for San to make him cum.

"Go ahead" San smirk as he quickened his movements making Wooyoung die as he arched his back throwing his head back.

Not to shortly after Wooyoung couldn't help it he was dying on the inside he never had it this good before he came onto himself and San's stomach bug San continued thrusting as the precut smothered all over him it was so fucking hot and attractive San had to let go he came inside Wooyoung and Wooyoung nearly fainted like fainted again he fell over with San's cum leaking out of him like a faucet.

"I thought you weren't going to make any mess" San said as he looked at the other.

"I can't take anymore" Wooyoung said pacing his breath.

"We can always continue round 2 and 3 at home" San said and with that Wooyoung fainted.

Lmfaoo ok bye because he always fainting hope you liked the story