✨ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟✨

San was on his couch still beating himself up after the situation with Mingi who of course tried to text him and tell his side bite San was the jealous type always and he really was mad at himself for not letting Wooyoung say anything he'd really ...

San was on his couch still beating himself up after the situation with Mingi who of course tried to text him and tell his side bite San was the jealous type always and he really was mad at himself for not letting Wooyoung say anything he'd really pushed the only person he ever romantically thought about and loved away.

*Knock *Knock

San heard light nocks at his door and luckily he was on his phone so he heard it clear but it was also so light no one would hear even in their sleep he'd gotten up and walked to the door and as he opened it he saw Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung" San tried to gather all his thoughts but sooner than he knew the other was crying in his arms.

He closed the door and walked the other to the couch where they set in silence for a few minutes in which the only thing that could be heard was the silent cries and tears.

"Wooyoung, what's wrong" San said as he lifted the other's head gently to see his puffy red eyes.

"I don't wanna talk about it" Wooyoung said as he let his head fall back into San's shoulder "Are you sure" San asked he knew whatever was going on was a burden to the other and if he didn't want to talk San wasn't going to force him to either Wooyoung just hummed as he let the rest of his tears fall from all of his thoughts.

The whole situation disgusted him he was even more disgusted by himself than anything he had no reason to be but actually he had a lot he allowed things like that to happen and he brung it amongst himself was his thoughts of every time he'd look at himself and see the same lifeless person.

"What are you thinking about" San asked knowing the other most likely had to many racing thoughts.

"Me..... and why I'm here" Wooyoung let his heart talk.

"You mean with me or yo-" San felt the hole of the other Bering hurt and he only thought if was it his fault "No not that, I mean alive why...." Wooyoung could only hear the same little boy in him from his past his love grew so did his attachment to San but with that his pain also grew and it weighed on him heavily for a long time.

"Don't say things like that baby" said San in which the fear of losing the other would always haunt him.

"Sorry"

"For what" San asked confusingly as the other day up in his lap.

"About earlier me and Mingi I shouldn't have let hi-"

"Don't worry about that I should've let you explain and like you said it was long ago" San brushed Wooyoung's cheek as the other climbed onto him.

"Sannie"

"Yes baby" San asked and Wooyoung looked up to him with tiny ass as he kissed him passionately as San kissed back.

Wooyoung broke the kiss and looked the other in the eyes deeply to make sure when he said something he'd have the other's full attention.