✨ℂ𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖✨

It was the next day and Wooyoung wasn't up to part for going to school so he decided to stay at San's house but San didn't want him there alone so he stayed as well

"Please San go to school" Wooyoung said as he pushed San from the bed.

"No, I'm not going their just gonna have to come here" San said as he pulled Wooyoung towards him without hurting the others waist.

"You want me dead more dead than I was almost" Wooyoung said as San looked at him and chuckled while he shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't forget you burned my father's house down with all my stuff inside so there for you kinda owe me"

"I'll buy it all back plus it's not like you don't have things here that I already have for you" San laughed.

*Knock *Knock *Knock

The two heard knocks from the front door and anyone could've mistaken it for the police but San and Wooyoung already knew who it was so San got up but Wooyoung pulled him back shaking his head no.

"Oh so now you want me stay" San said as the other nodded and San picked him up aware of the others wound still as he carried him to the door where he hid his head in the others shoulder.

"Oh hi Seonghwa" San said as the other and the others walked inside.

"Woooyoung" Seonghwa said as the other turned to look at him "Yes" Wooyoung said as San sat him down.

Seonghwa and the others walked over to where he stood and hugged him literally all of them hugged him.

"Not too much I'm still hurting" Wooyoung said as he hugged them back but they quickly moved to not put the other in pain.

"You gave all of us a heart attack and you actually made San faint" Yeosang said pointing a finger at the other.

"Don't do that again" Jongho said as the other nodded and promised them he'd never do anything.

"I'm not and I'm actually pretty fine my wound barely hurts" Wooyoung said as he walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Yeah right... he just wants dick now that he hasn't had any for a while" Mingi said as the others laughed all except for San who just looked plainly.

Mingi, Wooyoung and the others noticed this and they were shook knowing San was the type to get jealous and hold grudges for a long time.

"Hey, stopppp your looking at him like you wanna kill him" Wooyoung said as he hit San's shoulder with a pout.

"I'm not mad just not very fond of whatever IT is" San said but the others thought he was just being overbearing.

"Seriously your so dramatic" Wooyoung said rolling his eyes.

San didn't like Wooyoung got mad at him nor when he pushed away from him and he was willing to let go a past "relationship" just to be with him.

"I'm fine seriously I like Mingi" San said as he patted Mingi's shoulder surprisingly with a real smile.

"Good because I was almost angry" Wooyoung said as he folded his arms.

"I wouldn't do anything to make you angry" San said as he hugged the other.

"Ewwww" Seonghwa faked gagged "Bitch I have to remove my straight spirited from these gays" Yeosang said as he held into Jongho" the others laughing at them "No where near straight but actually I have a date with this guy named Yunho so I have to go" Mingi said as he pointing towards the door.

"Wait Yunho you mean "Young Hoe" that's our bitch" Wooyoung said as the other gasped.

"That's my other child" Seonghwa said speaking about his other 2 children.

"You guys know him" Mingi asked as a slight blush apeared on his cheeks.

"Yeah but we barely see him since he's a medical, dentist student and you know the other guys are engineers and other stuff" Seonghwa said.

They finished talking and basically told Mingi everything they knew about Yumho while they could and soon after he left for his date while the others decided to go finish their evening classes.

"Do you want to do anything today" San said as he cuddled the other.

"No I want to stay here with you" Wooyoung said as he played with San's hair.

"Oh ok well more cuddles I guess" San said making Wooyoung blush a shade of light pink.