✨𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤✨

San heard a faint knock at his door and although he wanted to be alone he didn't like being left alone

"Wooyoung" San said as he opened the door only to see Wooyoung who looked more than angry.

"Move" Wooyoung said as he pushed past San stomping his way into the house.

"What is your problem"

"Nothing" San replied with a low tone of voice.

"First you leave me at schoool, left me with our friends to 5th wheel, said you were going for a walk and misses the Alumni and then you stay at home the rest of the day alone" Wooyoung said plopping himself down on the couch.

"You sound worried about me"

"Of course I am you do mean a lot to me you know" Said Wooyoung as he slid off his shoes and placed them in the corner.

"I didn't know I meant that much to you sorry" San said as he went over and rapped his arms around Wooyoung who just slid his body into San's chest rapping his arms around the other's waist.

"I know it might not seem like it but I do care for you"

"I care for you too I'm sorry I should've came back I just wasn't in the right mindset at the moment" San said followed by silence in which he intended to break.

"Do you wanna sleep before the party" San said as Wooyoung just replied with a nod as San laid him down and tucked him into his arms rapping a blanket around them.

A few hours later

They got up and Wooyoung was really happy because San had his arms around his waist and he really had the best ways to make things up with Wooyoung even if it was unnoticeable makinh Wooyoung overflow with butterflies but not to long after San woke up and they began getting ready for the Halloween party.

"So...how do I look" Wooyoung said as he walked out of the bathroom and did a 360 for San.

"Sexy" San said as he poked Wooyoung's hip on the way to the bathroom in which Wooyoung giggled in tiny a slight red appearing on his cheeks.

Wooyoung grabbed San's keys off the counter waiting for him to leave the bathroom.

"So what do you think" San said as he left the bathroom and cut the light off behind him.

"Tell me, Choi San....your so fine for what" Wooyoung said as he placed his hands on San's waist.

"Don't look at me like that" San said with a smirk as he bit down on his bottom lip.

"Whatever, now let's go" Wooyoung said as he gave the keys to San leading him out of the door and to the car.