The Truth Behind

The overcast sky loomed in this early morning. The most wonderful yesterday will never be ought to be cherished as a memory, but something that we will forever live with for the rest of our lives. It cleared a lot of things, and it made me realize how amazing it is to be able to live with the man who is not only destined to be with you, but also the man whom you know you can rely on 

Seo Jin has been all that, and more.

His vow during the wedding was pretty simple. And as I recall it today, I somehow realized his subtle and true message.

'I will protect you.'

Even if we lived a life that was something that we couldn't be proud of in one way or another, the magic that brought us together, in the midst of adversity, was quite enough for me to know that miracles do happen. In my faith, I was taught to believe that indeed they are there. It was just now that it truly manifested in me, and it happened to me in the most unexpected way.

Turning to look at him, who was still sleeping beside me after that night of firsts for me at least, I smiled as I remembered how he appeared in my life. Who would have thought that that mere chance of him getting into the cafe because of the heavy rain would eventually bring us here, right now, in the arms of each other? I never did because all I cared for at that time was finding the people I am supposed to find, and after I do the things I needed to do, get away from it. 

'What are you thinking?' his baritone voice woke me up from my senses. Although I was looking at him, my mind was wandering elsewhere. It wandered through a lot of possibilities. 

'Nothing,' I replied, as I snuggled closer to him. The warmth radiating from his body was enough for me to feel how protected I am with him. Kissing the part near his Adam's apple, I whispered softly to him, 'Good morning, honey.'

He pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, but then I was too tired to even look up to him.

'Good morning, hun,' he replied. 'I love you.' SJ, seriously this early?

That only made me hug him all the more. Feeling his body pressed on me, I knew there were things that were bound to happen as it awakened each of the senses that was surrounding the both of us. Giving in to that desire, he started to find my lips and kissed me right away. Softly, gently as he led the way once more for the both of us to travel to that destination only we could take. I dwelt on the fact that he was the only man I ever slept with, and I only want him alone to take me on that journey. 

As I willfully opened up myself to him and gave him all that I could ever give, he made his move and left his mark on me. I smiled as he did so, and looking at him from time to time, he could only smile at me likewise. Leaving little words of love here and there, he started the pace to take me on that familiar high he took me the night before. He was gentle, I should say, and being at that made me feel like there was no other flimsy feeling I could ever feel. And although at that definite moment when he came in to me, even if I felt uncomfortable, his kisses found a way to distract me and pull off the rest of the journey altogether in one, sweet motion. Painful, but sweet.

'Are you okay? Tell me if I should move or what,' he asked, while he was stopping himself from fully coming in. Through the slightest of sweet pain, I smiled at him and nodded, and told him I will be fine if he should move. He did so and as he moved to give me the pleasurable feeling at this time of day, I felt like I was being sucked into a myriad of emotions. Love, happiness, pleasure. These all came into one as he took me to that crazy state of mind I experienced last night with him. Smiling through the pain, I searched for his lips to give him a kiss as I slowly found my arms holding on to the back of his neck. His gentleness was somehow replaced by the rapid movement of his body, making me almost come undone in a matter of minutes, but then he stopped suddenly. Catching our breaths, he headed on once more, only to get that second wave of pleasurable feeling that we call our high, coming undone underneath his wonderfully toned body. Calling out his name in the most sensual way I ever could, I felt the waves of pleasure wash over me, and then I also felt him empty all of him in me after. It was the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt.