Ch. 27: Go?

<Your POV>

I kept trying to tell myself that keeping the fact that Zalgo was my father was for the best, but was it really? I mean I knew I started acting a little different after I found out, but that was because I was scared that if I let my guard down, I would let something slip.

I also knew I couldn't keep it a secret forever, but they all had so much on their minds already.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Sally pulling at my shirt, "Are you okay Y/N?" she asked. I smiled at her and nodded. Sally smiled back at me, "Then do you wanna have tea party with me?"

"Sure"

<Eyeless Jack's POV>

Y/N had been acting so strange lately, I get that she must be worried about everyone, but I can't help but feel like there's something more going on. She would tell me if something were wrong, right? Gah, what am I thinking about, I should be keeping an eye out for anything suspicious so Toby and I can get Y/N to safety before all hell breaks loose.

It's kinda strange how quiet it had been though, the last time we saw one of Zalgo's proxies was over 2 weeks ago. Did they just decide to leave us alone for a while so they could come up with a plan? Or was this just a diversion so we wouldn't see them coming?

"Hey Jack, you okay there buddy? You've been glaring at that wall for 10 minutes now"BEN said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, I was just thinking" I replied.

"Pfft, damn Zalgo with his damn urges to try to kill us all out of nowhere, A FUCKING WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE YA'KNOW" We could hear Jeff yelling when he came through the front door. "I keep thinking those damn deers are those assholes that work for him"

BEN burst out laughing, Jeff was covered in dirt, branches sticking out from litteraly everywhere.

"What's so funny, you damn elf" Jeff yelled, BEN just kept laughing, pissing him off more.

<No POV>

Jeff launched at BEN, swinging his knife at him, but before a proper fight could start, Slendy split the two up.

"Instead of fighting over every little thing you two could make yourselves useful and prepare for battle! Hoodie spotted the Rake a few miles away" Slendy scolded the two. "Jack, get Toby and Y/N, it's time to go"

The original plan was to bring you back to your mother a week ago, but it had been oddly silent at that time, so, to avoid a possible ambush, Slendy decided to not bring you back just yet.

As much as you wanted to stay and help out the killers you considered your family, you also wanted to go back to your original home, in a way. You wanted answers to your questions about your father, about Zalgo. And if anyone would be able to provide you of those answers, it would be your mom.

You kept thinking about it during your tea party with Sally, but you tried to forget about it so you wouldn't space out. Sally was pretty smart so she'd know if something was off.

She had just grabbed a crown for you to play dress up when Toby bursted into the room. "T-time to g-guh-g-go" he stuttered out.

Gaaahhhhhhh it's been so long since I updated I'm so sorry!