Ch. 12 How good are your acting skills?

We set it up so it looked like he fell asleep while watching a movie

No pov

'What now? He'll definitely remember when he wakes up' you said.

'Right..... say Y/N, how good are your acting skills?' Jack asked.

You understood what he meant. You set it up exactly like it was and Jack was about to leave.

'Wait Jack..... c-can you maybe s-stay till were done.. . J-just in case........' you stuttered.

Jack turned back and you swore you could feel him smile behind his mask.

'I'll stay as long as you'd like' he said.

You blushed a little. He's so sweet<3 you thought as a small smile appeared on your face, but it dissapeared again when Caleb stirred, sounding like he was waking up.

Jack quickly hid somewhere, you couldn't tell where and Caleb opened his eyes.

'Huh? What? How did I end up here?' He said talking louder at every sentence.

You took a deep breath and started talking.

'Oh, you fell asleep at the end of the movie' you lied.

'No I didn't, I... there was this... shadow that attacked me' he said trying to replay his memories.

'Sound like you had an interesting dream, mind telling me' you said trying not to sound annoyed.

'Okay, well... the movie ended and we talked about nothing and then I asked you something out of nowhere but you said... no.... I wished you said yes but I was okay with your decision and then this shadow thing fucking attacked me!' He said. 

You were okay with my decision? Oh yeah you wefe totally okay with it, pushing me against the wall and kissing me... mhmm totally you thought annoyed.

'But if it was a dream then... Y/N will you be my girlfriend, I love you!' Caleb said granging your hand.

'Ummm no I like someone else' you said, fear in you raising, scared he would do the same thing again. But he didn't. I was so relieved, but he did seem to get angry again. 

'U-umm... maybe you should go, it's getting late' you said the fear raising again.

He sighed. 'Fine...' he tried to sound as calm as possible. When he finally left Jack came out of his hiding spot and scared you on accident, you tripped over your feet but before you could hit the ground he caught you.

Your face lit up for 0 to 10 in a second and behind his mask, Jack was blushing too.

He helped you up but you both kept blushing.

OoooooooooooOOooOOOhHHh, CUTE!!!!(☆《》☆)