Ch. 16. Are you serious?

Before i start the chapter... OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 209 VIEWS 😀😀😀😀

Your pov

Jack and Jeff were talking some more and I left them. I walked towards BEN, he was my best friend next to Lulu after all.

Or well I walked to him until Lulu grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.

"So are you a thing now?" She asked.

"What?" I knew she meant me and Jack but I was just making sure she ment me and jack not me and someone else.

"You and Jack of course" she replied.

I blushed and looked down. "...." I didn't say anything.

"Are you?" She tried again.

"Yea.... we are..." I then said.

She squeeled, my ears would be bleeding if it lasted any longer.

Then Slendy walked towards us.

"May I steal Y/N for a second please?" He asked in his normal polite way.

"Sure" Lulu said. "I need to talk to Jeff about something anyway"

She then left.

"So I wanted to surprise you with changing your room to be styled the way I know you like and i thought I would be done by now but I'm not" he said. "So I heard that you and Jack are together now. Maybe you can stay in his room or in Lulu's for a while"

I felt my cheeks BURNING. Just the thought of sleeping in the same room as Jack. I mean, yeah I like-- no love him but we're only together for like TEN MINUTES.

"Okay" was all I managed to get out.

"Great" he started leaving but turned to look at me when he reached the door. "Oh and welcome back Y/N we all missed you.... especially Jack" he whispered the last part but loud enough for me to hear on purpose.

Alright I should ask Jack or Lulu. Depends on who i find first

Unfortunately I found Jack first. Great! I thougt to myself. I was hoping to find Lulu because I knew how nervous I'd get asking Jack.

I walked up to him. "Can I ask you something?" I started, trying my best not to stutter or blush.

"Sure what is it" he replied. Dammit Jack why you gotta be so hot! (Yup I really just wrote that XD)

"W-well Slendy said that h-he was changing my room up and t-told me t-to ask y-you i-if I couldstayinyourroom" I quickly finished while my face was probably as red as a tomato.

"S-sure I don't see w-why not' I couldn't see it but I knew he was blushing behind his mask. "Oh and Y/N"

"Y-ye--" I was cut of by his soft lips pressed on mine. I, of course, kissed back.

"I love you" he said softly when we pulled away.

There were some "aww"s heard and also some "ewwwww gross"s and "get a room"s but we didn't care.

I thought this was cute what did you guys think? Alright imma go now byee~
Cheesy~